Cascading Slot games

brumknowsbest

Dormant Account
Hi Guys, was wondering what people think is the best Cascading slot game, I really like Invaders from the Planet Moolah and Jungle Jump (on jackpotjoy), can anyone recommend any other good ones?

Hi Guys, was wondering what people think is the best Cascading slot game, I really like Invaders from the Planet Moolah and Jungle Jump (on jackpotjoy), can anyone recommend any other good ones?

Has to be Elements: The Awakening (NetEnt) for me. Very well presented slot and, although can be brutal, there is always the chance of a crazy wild firestorm for 1000x

I like Play'N'Go's Gemix, Golden Ticket and Energoonz.
I invariably find myself playing one or more of these just about every time I log in to Videoslots.

All very low variance, but all capable of throwing out some fairly decent profits if you catch them in the right mood ;)

Has to be Elements: The Awakening (NetEnt) for me. Very well presented slot and, although can be brutal, there is always the chance of a crazy wild firestorm for 1000x
I agree this is a very beautifully designed slot which is a pleasure to play, but after having a few good x100+ wins on it shortly after it first came out, I then found it VERY hard to trigger a bonus round, and even rarer to get a decent pay-out from one :(
Shame, as it's a slot I would definitely like to play more if it didn't make such a big dent in my balance...

KK

Golden ticket. So addicted to this game! Plus the seaside one at jackpot joy. I had a couple of 150 X wins on that recently

Energoonz and golden ticket are the two games I have a hard time closing. I always feel hypnotized.

Crystal Queen, Cool Jewels, Birds on a Wire for me

I absolutely love Crystal Queen by Quickspin although it can be frustrating if you don't trigger the bonus round and when you finally do hit it, sometimes it can really dissapoint. But for overall production values, brilliant slot. I really like innovative slots and the de-frosting of the reels in Crystal Queen (giving you extra winlines as you progress) is a great feature.

Cool Jewels (WMS) is also a beauty - great bonus rounds that can give massive payouts, especially if you can get the special combo features and lots of consecutive wins. The music during the bonus round is just so very cheerful as well.

Birds on a Wire (Thunderkick) is one I also like as it can give massive wins during the bonusrounds with big multipliers. I also like the infinity spin feature, guaranteeing a win on your final free bonus spin. Very volatile, so beware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back