Logo
external image

Can't View Certain Blogs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brooklyn
  • id47573
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1293
  • Replies 5

Brooklyn

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Location
On the Hot Mess Express
Hi, Just wondering why there are some blogs that can't be viewed? For example, footdr's latest blog when I click on the link I get the permissions page? Is this a setting they added when posting the blog or?? Just curious, thanks!
 
Hi, Just wondering why there are some blogs that can't be viewed? For example, footdr's latest blog when I click on the link I get the permissions page? Is this a setting they added when posting the blog or?? Just curious, thanks!

When people set up their blog, they need to make sure that they set the permissions to allow others to see it, or just their friends. I guess someone didn't check this option :p

Unless you are on her "ignore" list :D
 
I am sorry.....

I posted my first blog and must have screwed up the permissions but CM /Bryan said he would fix it for me.

I am not very computer savvy.:confused:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top