Can we all take a moment an say a prayer for these families

jas2587

Dormant account
Now this is sad an worth a post I dont know any one's religion if i am out of line I am sorry but I believe these families deserve a pause an a prayer
Thanks

Four missing miners found dead
29 fatalities make it worst U.S. coal mine disaster since 1970

MONTCOAL, W.Va. - Rescue workers located four bodies deep in a West Virginia coal mine, dashing any faint hopes of finding more survivors of a deadly explosion that has claimed 29 lives, the worst U.S. mining disaster in a generation.

Officials announced the grim discovery at the Upper Big Branch Mine around 1 a.m. Saturday, after first notifying family members.

"We did not receive the miracle that we prayed for," Gov. Joe Manchin said. "So this journey has ended and now the healing will start."

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

a very sad time for these families

Cindy:(

There was a similar incident in China a week ago. I do hope that the owners of these mines enhance their safety measures.

I lost an uncle on my mother's side, Uncle Jack (Alex Jackson Cline), in the early 1970's due to a mine explosion. He was burned beyond recognition but was still alive for a few days afterward. He had pulled other men to safety while getting burned up himself. While in the hospital, he encouraged everyone to keep their faith in God and he never complained about what happened. He was my grandmother's favorite son and she herself died from a broken heart a few months later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back