Logo
external image

BWIN - account closed when asked for payment

  • Thread starter Thread starter nevada662
  • id33247
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 5748
  • Replies 2
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Location
KE
Hello,
recently I opened an account on BWIN. In fact it was my second account on BWIN. I closed my first account for 6 months. I wanted to bet again so after about 3 months I opened a new one. And made several bets. I lost some money, I won some money. I never applied for any bonus, any referrals. Recently I won about 100 euro, so I wanted to withdraw this money. I uploaded my ID card photo. Next day when I wanted to LOGIN I got message my accound was blocked, please contact... They told me they blocked my account because I entered wrong date of birth?! It may be I don't know that I entered june instead of july...I really have no idea. Is there anything I can do about it?? Please help.
 
Have you tried contacting the rep? bwin That should be your first step.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top