Buzz Bingo Scraps Wagering Requirements

JGslots

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABinit
Just been having a read on Coinslot and noticed that Buzz Bingo have just removed wagering requirements on their bonuses. Not entirely sure if there’s any other restrictions etc, just a heads up if anyone plays there or has played there in the past.

Copied from Coinslot Mag:-

Eliminating any requirements for players to play five, 10 or 50 times their bonus before being able to claim, the new pledge adds to the firm’s existing focus on transparency.

“Wagering requirements are pretty annoying,” said marketing director Harry Lang “You think you’re getting a juicy bonus but it turns out you have to play through your money up to 50 times before you cash out, or you can’t get hold of your winnings until you’ve met certain conditions, which sucks.”

“At Buzz Bingo, what our players see is what they get, so I’m delighted to be able to share our new No Nonsense Bonus Promise – You Win It? You Keep It!”

Announcing the new promise, Buzz released a video detailing how other websites may use restrictions to reduce bonus value, and outlined “how we do it better.”

“There are no sneaky restrictions, and nothing that’s designed to trick you hidden in the small print. Anything you win with Buzz Bingo bonuses is yours to keep, and that’s a promise.”

Rob :)

Just been having a read on Coinslot and noticed that Buzz Bingo have just removed wagering requirements on their bonuses. Not entirely sure if there’s any other restrictions etc, just a heads up if anyone plays there or has played there in the past.

Copied from Coinslot Mag:-

Eliminating any requirements for players to play five, 10 or 50 times their bonus before being able to claim, the new pledge adds to the firm’s existing focus on transparency.

“Wagering requirements are pretty annoying,” said marketing director Harry Lang “You think you’re getting a juicy bonus but it turns out you have to play through your money up to 50 times before you cash out, or you can’t get hold of your winnings until you’ve met certain conditions, which sucks.”

“At Buzz Bingo, what our players see is what they get, so I’m delighted to be able to share our new No Nonsense Bonus Promise – You Win It? You Keep It!”

Announcing the new promise, Buzz released a video detailing how other websites may use restrictions to reduce bonus value, and outlined “how we do it better.”

“There are no sneaky restrictions, and nothing that’s designed to trick you hidden in the small print. Anything you win with Buzz Bingo bonuses is yours to keep, and that’s a promise.”

Rob :)
There practices are disgusting withdraw 150 from 550,go to play next day with remaining 400,its dissapeared, reason they gave was playing tired, so my mrs wud never play over 40p has decided to play 3 spins at £100 1spin at £95 impossible on slot they implied she played and last wager of £3.50,soon as she withdrew 150,they have obviously made up some rubbish just incase she tried to take out the 400,trust me ppl, she never in a million yrs spun 3x100 and the 95 and 3.50 because she was tired🤦‍♂️😂thought she was safe with a uk site nottingham, i guessed wrong, the reason i imagine for no wagering etc, is to get more clients and soon as they withdraw leaving a significant amount still in there account you will be in the same position its disgusting.

Cant wait for your reply rob, if your a representative for buzz(nobuzz) bingo.

He's not a rep - in fact, there is no rep for Buzz Bingo in the site.
Ok thanks for that, just to let ppl know they will take your balance without hesitation for no reason at all, and blame tired play etc, 20p /40p max spins ever done, then they say you did 3 at £100 is laughable, they know you cant challenge them, is there a process i could go through to make them answer for there criminality, its not the 400quid anymore its the blatant thievery, any help in direction i could take would be very helpfull, thanks for all that read this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back