Bug with new design.

Hah... I thought the thread was about London's top stories; bugs...

bug-bugs.jpg

About the text highlighter when hovering over, it does highlight blue everywhere except the box when writing. There you have a grey (#f5f5f5) background and when hovering over any text bit it becomes white (#fefefe), not blue.

I thought it was halloween colours early, then realized there's no bugs falling down. Too much custard yellow IMO, can live the black but I always thought CM colour was traditionally red?

Hello There
I thought it was halloween colours early, then realized there's no bugs falling down. Too much custard yellow IMO, can live the black but I always thought CM colour was traditionally red?
Can always go for the red if you guys prefer. :)

... Too much custard yellow IMO ...
+1. A little is fine, a screen full of it is yucky.

too-much-custard.png

My guess is that the highlighting for unread (?) stuff needs tweaking.

Yea the highlighted areas were definitely an unintended consequence. The colour selection in the theme editor is irritating lol.

Did the highlighting issue not get resolved? I'm still seeing it and yeah, it's not good. :(highlighted-text-20231012.png

Last edited:
I've readily accepted the new layout like a good citizen, and choose not to oppose change if it is for the greater good*

Did originally not enthuse too greatly at the new colour scheme at first, and noted that the 'original' CM skin seemed unlike its previous incarnation. Don't know what wizardry took place but I'm alright with this one, no technical hiccups as of yet.

* Not a Commie, just couldn't truly be arsed to keep changing the backgrounds

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back