BTG slots with different versions.

paul7388

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
I don't play at every site so no idea how many are running these slots.

Paddy Power even when Bonus Buy's were allowed never had the slots with them.

I noticed a While Back they had White Rabbit but unlike every where else their version has no coins to collect. Fair enough remove the Bonus Buy but why have a version that has coins removed.

Then saw today they now have Extra Chilli at last. Opened it and it is the same as White Rabbit the coins are gone from it.

Never saw versions elsewhere that have no coins to collect to give bonus at 0. Just wondering if anyone has saw this often at any other sites.

One of the plus points of playing slots like Chilli were that at times you would at least get a free spins round after playing for a while and collecting coins along the way. Seems pointless having those slots without them as after playing original versions it just feels so different.

Can't advise further sorry mate

However do agree, why they have to make things so difficult.

As soon as the bonus buys ban came along, I recall mentioning something like "Grey out the bonus buy button, it is that simple"

Seems Videoslots did this but not many others, no need to go to all that trouble of removing coins as you describe (plus this is totally unfair to players)

A company as huge as Unibet have not done either, they've simply (and again pointless IMO) removed the game for us in the UK altogether.

Aren’t the coin collects worked into the overall RTP? A bonus still initiates once the buy cost gets to 0? If so, isn’t this harsh on the player?

Reduced RTP through stealth?

Aren’t the coin collects worked into the overall RTP? A bonus still initiates once the buy cost gets to 0? If so, isn’t this harsh on the player?

Reduced RTP through stealth?

Exactly what i thought.

RTP is reserved somewhat in those bonuses. Has to be doesnt it?

@Big Time Gaming can you provide any insight into this please?

If the new versions are the same RTP then something must have been added to the base or more frequent bonuses or something?

Last edited:
I’d assume that removing the coin collects increases the overall RTP as it creates more cash-win lines rather than collect lines.

Always wondered if it was possible to trigger the bonus twice like that.

I have had the final coin drop at the same time as a natural feature on chilli and it played out the first bonus, then span the coin bonus in after so two bonus back to back :) Super rare event tho i would expect as its only ever happened the once and i play chilli a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back