Broadway Gaming Unresponsive - Stalling Payments

Nate

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webmeister
PABaccred
CAG
Hi,

Small heads up to other Webmasters.

I have been promoting Broadway Gaming for a long time. I never earned much with them and just left my earnings to accumulate. About a month ago, I contacted Robert MCcarthy and asked him why I had not been paid. He said he would get back to me and eventually every query i sent him was met with an excuse and about how he contacted various people and was awaiting feedback. It was eventually established there were issues with sending a wire.

A whole MONTH passed before I told them that threads are popping up at AGD and other places about their non - payment of earnings. I was promptly told that I would be paid to Skrill the same day. The good news is they paid. The bad news - just a small payment and left the rest unpaid. I told Rob i hadn't received the full amount, he just said he would mail the finance guy and he promptly added that he was on leave on Skype status.

So i decided to contact 3 different affiliate Managers via Skype - No Response
I contacted them on their main email address - No Response.
I contacted the payments guys directly on skype - No response.

Im sorry, the only conclusion i can draw here is that they are deliberately stalling payments and ignoring requests for payment. There is no other logical explanation as to their complete incompetence on the issue.

I would advise other affiliates to be careful when promoting their brands.

Nate

That certainly doesn't look good - classic tactics for an online gambling company experiencing financial difficulties.

And I believe Broadway has just taken over Lucky 247

After sending a few emails to email addresses I found for other Affiliate Managers, John Madden replied to me.

So apparently the Skrill payment I received was in 'Error' and further to this my wire was processed to bank on Monday. He sent me a screenshot to show this.

The Thing is:

Robert informed me yesterday that the payment failed so he was paying to Skrill. John claims the payment was in error and payment was made via wire Monday and they need to get feedback from the payment provider to see if it was rejected before releasing funds to skrill. I have now replied to John telling him what Robert said. He said he would contact Finance to get an answer - I'm still waiting for a reply about 2 hours later and nobody even bothered to reply on Skype or accept my contact request. Who do i believe? :what:

Also something to note is the following said by John:

'....we do have issues with our payment provider not processing transactions and then failing to notify us. We don’t know it has failed until the affiliate contacts us, which is obviously far from ideal. Furthermore, the reasons for the rejected payment are getting more and more ludicrous'

I have no issues with that, but since my first contact with the AM, its been a month and all I have received is an erroneous payment and several different excuses. Something to bare in mind is that there is also a 45 day pending period before payments are released to affiliates.

Im not one to come on and cry about payments, but these issues are becoming more and more common place and costing affiliates precious time running around. Communication is VITAL and is clearly only prioritized when they need you to promote them higher up or when they are seeking new business.

I am certain this will be resolved eventually, but the effort, frustration and total lack of urgency is what has brought me here today.

In any event, I will keep you guys updated. Please also expect many more posts from me in this section.

Nate

The entire mess sounds very unprofessional and suspiciously like playing for time on the part of the affiliate management.

Trying to get legitimate earnings from a business shouldn't have to entail such a frustrating run-around and unacceptably long delays imo -it indicates either a lack of professionalism or, worse integrity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back