Book of Dead New software and revamp?

dogshead1

Acting like a jerk - flaming
PABnonaccred
Well I've noticed BOD has a revamp and new look about it, Fast spin ETC.

I don't like it. 550 spins 1 feature and 30% RTP. The fact that the spin seems more slower on the heartstopoer is horrible.

Ruined

Well its a high variance game, maybe about 20 thousand spins and your rtp will be more realistic. Regarding the revamp its just HTML5 version instead of flash. Flash is going to stop in 2020 regarding adobe, so many companies are switching to a different platform (html5) in the next year or so, its actually good that they updated. Too bad you have had bad luck but on a game with high variance as that its very possible.

The update was always going to happen with flash disappearing soon.

But I am with the OP. They ruined the game in my opinion by making it spin way too fast. They should have at least let it spin at the old pace and give the player the option to have a fast spin mode.

The update was always going to happen with flash disappearing soon.

But I am with the OP. They ruined the game in my opinion by making it spin way too fast. They should have at least let it spin at the old pace and give the player the option to have a fast spin mode.

Press the lightening bolt and it's even faster with no tease at all :p! I love it Book of Dead has always been very high variance. I'm used to waiting ages on features. :thumbsup:

Press the lightening bolt and it's even faster with no tease at all :p! I love it Book of Dead has always been very high variance. I'm used to waiting ages on features. :thumbsup:

Fast enough for me as it is Dave. As for waiting for features - no problems with that. It is medium to high variance after all so par for the course.

Fast enough for me as it is Dave. As for waiting for features - no problems with that. It is medium to high variance after all so par for the course.

I can't stand that book going past waving as the bandit would say so I'll probably just auto it 100 spins nip in shower then then hopefully be back to a feature :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back