Bonus terms

Slotmachine

Dormant account
What do you make of these T&C's?

"If you happen to redeem a bonus the maximum withdrawal you may receive is twice the amount of the redeemed bonus. If 2 or more bonuses are redeemed without zeroing out then the lowest maximum withdrawal amount will be assessed and paid. The maximum withdrawal amount limitations are permanent once you take a bonus and all withdrawals are limited to being twice the amount of the last bonus you took. Whether you took a bonus on your recent deposits or not will be considered irrelevant."

The way I see this: You deposit 100, get a 20% bonus i.e. $20. Now you play it down until it's zero. Then you decide to go high rolling and deposit $1000. You win a royal flush betting $25 which would be 4000x5=$20,000.

According to these T&C's your maximum withdrawal amount would be $40, because that's twice the amount of the last bonus you redeemed....

Sounds confusing to say the very least...

Vesi

vesihiisi said:
"If you happen to redeem a bonus the maximum withdrawal you may receive is twice the amount of the redeemed bonus. If 2 or more bonuses are redeemed without zeroing out then the lowest maximum withdrawal amount will be assessed and paid. The maximum withdrawal amount limitations are permanent once you take a bonus and all withdrawals are limited to being twice the amount of the last bonus you took. Whether you took a bonus on your recent deposits or not will be considered irrelevant."

Vesi

Why dont they just put this instead:

"You may deposit as much as you like but kindly note withdrawals are not permitted" :D :D

seems like connecto, portofino, hampton or ace-club

Am i right?
I wouldnt play at any of these places .. The terms itself arent too bad, but you might have problems getting paid.

(muitaki suomalaisia nkee)
^ there are other people from finland here too ;)...

-kavaman

kavaman said:
Am i right?
I wouldnt play at any of these places .. The terms itself arent too bad, but you might have problems getting paid.
-kavaman

What do you mean the terms themselves aren't too bad? Can it be any worse than this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back