Bonus slot complaint

Okay here goes

I don't normally play slot only sports and blackjack. But got a 200 bonus x25 rollover and couldn't use blackjack and so went to slots, most were unavailable to use and they said only certain slots were allowed

Played 2.50 a spin and won after a while 1600 on the hold and spin feature A big hoo haw and you've had a huge win came up . I didn't take a screenshot because It never crossed my mind this would happen. Balance was now 1600
Went out to lobby and balance was 340. Sent them an email asking
Played another slot. Then went back to original slot hoping 1600 would be there. No so sent another email. Had a win of 130.
Then went onto live chat they forwarded it on. I looked through my history and could see 87 games played at 2.50 and could see the win for £130 but nothing about 1600 only a £195 win which I know nothing about.

They replied apologising saying Please be informed that due to some technical issues wrong bonus was issued, freezing your balance as well as withdrawals.
Please note that the matter was fixed, old bonus was canceled (bonus amount deducted from your balance) and the new bonus was re-issued.

But the new bonus is the same 200 as the old one. They've taken the 170 i was winning and had bet x27 times and no mention of the real 1600 win or the bogus 195 win and just reset it so I have a 200 bonus which needs to played x23 !!!!

I told them this and they said The wagering requirements must be fulfilled on games in the category of Bonus slots. Only regular deposit money can be used to wager this. Have a good day and stay safe.

The slot i Played on was not on the list of slots that were ineligible. I'm not a huge slot player but feel this is totally out of order stripping me of 200 winnings , my x27 rollover of 2.50 and no mention of my 1600 winnings!!.

I've filled a complaint with resolver do I have a case? I find it incredible there's no record of the 1600 win in my transactions

Oh what a surprise they've checked and everything was settled correctly. At the time I won 1600 there is a win of 195. Yeah that's right because its SO easy to get the two amounts mixed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back