Bonanza - falling asleep

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
First time ever that i fell asleep today while playing slots. :eek: :oops:

Did this happen to any of you?

Had it on 100 autospins leaning back on my chair and nodded off because of the sheer boredom..... over 900 spins no bonus round and nothing special in base pays either. Could see me falling asleep and then 5 minutes later it actually is happening.

BTG please more of these boring slots, will replace then my usual 5 minutes TV watching to doze off quickly.

And by the way, saw once the max 117K pay lines today and this is what it paid :mad:

Capture 869 (1024x508).jpg

Oooops, sorry to hear that Harry, but please don't upset my friend as Bonanza has been kind to me lately!!

If you think dozing off to this slot is bad, you need to listen to my 6 year old daughter read her school book as homework. Blimey, guaranteed to send you to sleep within 2 minutes!!

Only once

I fell asleep playing while not on autospin before.

Not sure how much I lost before I woke up but I think I was still hitting start for a fair while.

I've been pretty damn close to dozing off on a couple of occasions, and not of the "I'm a little tired" variety but full-blown "I can actually feel my eyes closing and unable to keep them open properly" type :nod:

Usually near the end of some slot marathon, even after withdrawing and having played every game to death there's the compulsion to keep going with the win-streak. Of course streaks are just that, and once the adrenaline has worn off it's got hairy a couple of times.

Even worse when doing manual spins, I've even done a few in Eyes Fully Shut Mode and veered perilously close to max bet more than I'd like, not forgetting that with each button press you end up a little further away from the actual spin button. The cursor can end in any number of places, and I've been known to click the far right of the middle part of the screen when half dead :oops:

Still, thankfully I've yet to play Bonanza, but that guitar jingle is enough to send me into a coma, nevermind asleep! :eek::cool:

First time ever that i fell asleep today while playing slots. :eek: :oops:

Did this happen to any of you?

Had it on 100 autospins leaning back on my chair and nodded off because of the sheer boredom..... over 900 spins no bonus round and nothing special in base pays either. Could see me falling asleep and then 5 minutes later it actually is happening.

BTG please more of these boring slots, will replace then my usual 5 minutes TV watching to doze off quickly.

And by the way, saw once the max 117K pay lines today and this is what it paid :mad:

View attachment 76169

I can play slots when i am in bed asleep.
Remember Harry?
Those £2.50 spins i did on Starburst a few month ago, which still hasnt been sorted BTW :rolleyes:

haha awesome post.

Its like the perfect slot to put you to sleep seriously. The base game is like meh and its usually a slow loss and take bloody forever for a bonus. So im not surprised and I think I may have either dosed off or put it on auto spins and completely forgot about. Then wondered why my balance was missing $20 then remembered oh ya bonanza.

Yawwwwnnnnnn

Actually now that i think of it I did this before after a little too much to drink on victorious. And I was doing $3 spins and had it on auto for like 100 I think. And I woke up and my htoughts gathered and im like uh oh. But I checked my balance and I won $800 lol

I hear you all, but I got addicted very quickly to this slot. Had some very decent base game hits (200x) too, and the bonus can be massive, so I'll stick around a bit longer. See how long my addiction will last. I only play slots manually, and I can keep going for, well, more hours than a business day:D

That only happens to me on DoA. I usually wake up after the third scattersound, which can take a while. So im always ready for the bonusrounds.

I wish I could have seen my Diamond Hits as I was "asleep at the wheel". All I saw was exploding glitter for 300x and 900x. It would be cool if some slots had instant replay of the big hits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back