Logo
external image

New Slot Announcement Bonanza by Big Time Gaming

I thought 480 was the number quoted by BTG official representative Dunover earlier in the thread with an average bonus win of 86x
No, it's 450-60 so under that over a long term you've done quite well, shouldn't be too much deviation over millions of spins, so 435-485 would be the most likely band of averages per player. So we've seen one claim of 436 was it? and one of around 480 about what you'd expect.
 
Read our BTG review and find out where to play BTG slots
Oh ill be like the other "retired vets" around here - ill still pop in, see whats happening, share the usual laughs etc.

Infact, itll be interesting to see all of your results on the new "Bonanza Gold" lmao

Fkn glad i got out before that s**t drops.
Your secret casino account you left open or only did 6 months exclusion on should be there for when the upcoming 'Bonanza More Bullshit Gold' thread gets bedded in, see you then!

Seriously, if you made up your mind then fair play and I hope it's a relatively painless process. :thumbsup:
 
My average on 1.4 million spins was 1:457 but not really tracked spins in the last year or two anymore only feature pays now.
Almost bang on. Bonanza - does what it says on the tin. :D
 
That's the best decision you've made since joining this site.
What gets me as I'm now well over half a century on this space rock, is not so much the money (can be replaced, saved, earned, repaired with discipline) gambling requires, but the sheer profligate waste of one irreplaceable asset - time.
 
Look, when all's said and done, there's nothing extraordinary ever been posted in this thread apart from the odd foil hat theory which has usually permeated the mind of someone after a beating. The dead spells, shiteness, victories, wins and losses - we've all had them. That is essentially what slots do, all of them, as well as Bonanza. Some days I love the game, some days cannot wait until I get off it. Gambling triggers the synapses and endorphins that in many people are lacking in the safe everyday tedium of life. Since sticking to Bonanza I play a hell of a lot less than I used to, have lot less to consider regarding gambling.

Remember Robbie Coltrane in 'Cracker' when explaining to his missus why he gambles? To paraphrase "..because it provides crests and falls like a rollercoaster of emotions instead of flatlining every day.."

If I went back to Montezuma, Twin Spin, The Rapist etc. I would end up with a whole queue of slots I felt needed further exploration, more play because 'something is due' when on random games nothing ever really is. Bonanza is my safe harbour because I cannot take more than an hour or two of it, then not every day either.

When I consider this thread that yes, I am responsible for, I find it amusing, crazy on occasion and sometimes hopeless. I feel like a a bloke who has started a bar-room brawl with a few pushes and digs then stood back on the edge of the room watching chairs, tables and glasses fly around while the distant sound of sirens in my ears gets louder. As one person lies battered on the deck, another rushes in swinging to take their place.

It's mad when you stand back and think about it. How many kwh of electricity have been consumed typing, accessing and reading this thread since its inception? All because we choose to press 'start' over and over on a programme from a parse sheet executed via a RNG and represented by inane music and graphics from pre-11+ art classes. Doh....
 
Last edited:
Too much chat, not enough screenshots.

In honor of Diro I hit Xmas as VS gave me a 50% deposit bonus. Managed to wager through it and come away ahead £50. Nothing special but as I've just been losing every session for the last few weeks I'll bank a win even if it is tiny lol. Did have another bonus too but that did what Bonanza does and paid 31x :D

I didn't screenshot in time but on 14x multi I had blank reel 1, and along the top wild, purple, wild, wild and 2 purples at the end. Only 2 ways on reel 3 that didn't connect to anything on reel one AKA dead spin. Obviously wouldn't have put a purple as that would have been 1400x but still. Gotta at least hit something with 3 wilds urgh!

106x Christmas Bonanza.webp
 
If I went back to Montezuma, Twin Spin, The Rapist etc. I would end up with a whole queue of slots I felt needed further exploration, more play because 'something is due' when on random games nothing ever really is. Bonanza is my safe harbour because I cannot take more than an hour or two of it, then not every day either.
I feel like I've speed run the slots reading this. I'm just sticking to the DoAs and a bit of JATB for the same reason.

However long my deposit lasts dictates how long I play now but if they play really well I'm usually bored after a couple of hours and just leave the money on the account for the next time.

When I consider this thread that yes, I am responsible for, I find it amusing, crazy on occasion and sometimes hopeless. ....
Think you're warming to my idea of the closing ceremony on the 26th Nov :laugh:

This thread seems to have become more of a bonanza plus general slot talk thread. Don't think the regulars realise it if they don't follow it.

There's a lot of random chat going on in here so I think we all use it for that.

@Reelsoffun mentioned similar, everyone plays other slots but there's not much general slot talk on here anymore, I missed the boat on that one.

The truth is that as polarizing as bonanza is ironically it's the one slot that you can actually go on about because of the design. Every win looks different and everything else about the design makes it a constant source of discussion (even if we all end up repeating something that has been mentioned before).
 
Too much chat, not enough screenshots.

In honor of Diro I hit Xmas as VS gave me a 50% deposit bonus. Managed to wager through it and come away ahead £50. Nothing special but as I've just been losing every session for the last few weeks I'll bank a win even if it is tiny lol. Did have another bonus too but that did what Bonanza does and paid 31x :D

I didn't screenshot in time but on 14x multi I had blank reel 1, and along the top wild, purple, wild, wild and 2 purples at the end. Only 2 ways on reel 3 that didn't connect to anything on reel one AKA dead spin. Obviously wouldn't have put a purple as that would have been 1400x but still. Gotta at least hit something with 3 wilds urgh!

View attachment 227745
Stop hijacking my Bonanza thread with Bonanza wins and screenshots. Thanks.
 
When that Dazza gee saga was going on @lukey141 did the same thing but apologized for interrupting.

This time he thought f that I'm fed up of this s**t, either play the slot or piss off and stop complaining :laugh:
 
if Bonanza (or any BTG game) had Pragmatic Play's hyper play would you play it that way? think about it no more rage/tilt from near misses. but sure there would still be some rage if the bonus paid crap but at least the base game rage/tilt would be reduced.
 
if Bonanza (or any BTG game) had Pragmatic Play's hyper play would you play it that way? think about it no more rage/tilt from near misses. but sure there would still be some rage if the bonus paid crap but at least the base game rage/tilt would be reduced.
I wouldn't. I don't really rage or get annoyed while playing slots, I get bored.

I don't think the base game is the problem with bonanza.

As tedious and designed to be addictive as all those things are it plays well enough and better than most slots that have zero base game or just constant less than x wins.

It's the bonus frequency and bonus design that makes it a boring slot imo. Generally you have to spin it for ages to hit a bonus which plays out averagely and looks the same as the base game anyway.

If it had a more normal bonus structure where you hit plenty of crap/ok ones but monster wins can happen often enough I think it might be the best game ever made along with the DoAs.

It could be done because bonanza has almost the same base/bonus RTP split as DoA and JATB (~70/26) from what has been mentioned on here iirc.

Being in the UK and not having autospin I don't think I'd enjoy it even if we did.

I'm playing to pass some time in the evening so if I'm not even going to look at the slot outside of bonuses I could just as easily not play them at all and do whatever I'm doing anyway.

Plus I actually like clicking spin. I don't play enough where it gets tiring and it's great when you do a little pause or speed up and the bonus or something good happens.

Just have to ignore the hundreds of times you do it and it's a dead spin :laugh:
 
if Bonanza (or any BTG game) had Pragmatic Play's hyper play would you play it that way? think about it no more rage/tilt from near misses. but sure there would still be some rage if the bonus paid crap but at least the base game rage/tilt would be reduced.

I just really wish I could spacebar click instead of having to use the mouse
 
I just use auto clicker if playing on a desk top.

Thanks to those dumb fucks from the UKGC.
AH! I think I know what's responsible for your woe-is-me now! The recent versions of Bonanza detect autoclicking by spotting the consistency between each press, which is far more precise than manual clicking which tends to produce bigger variance of times between spins. When the clicker is detected, the game reduces to 91.21%.
 
AH! I think I know what's responsible for your woe-is-me now! The recent versions of Bonanza detect autoclicking by spotting the consistency between each press, which is far more precise than manual clicking which tends to produce bigger variance of times between spins. When the clicker is detected, the game reduces to 91.21%.

Not if you add the random offset to the autoclicker 😛 then it can't tell 🤣
 
AH! I think I know what's responsible for your woe-is-me now! The recent versions of Bonanza detect autoclicking by spotting the consistency between each press, which is far more precise than manual clicking which tends to produce bigger variance of times between spins. When the clicker is detected, the game reduces to 91.21%.
87% today so even worse…..

IMG_0911.webp
 
Oh i assure you, no victim here!

On the contrary id like to think i was in the "special" category of this threads "bonanza Fighters".

Remember @nutnut on these previous pages back in the early days, he was the "early bonus king" of that era, id like to think i cemented his title in this era.

So honestly, absolutely NO regrets, none, the adventure was fruitful and everyone here has been nothing but admirable, kind and considerate...
 
Too much chat, not enough screenshots.

In honor of Diro I hit Xmas as VS gave me a 50% deposit bonus. Managed to wager through it and come away ahead £50. Nothing special but as I've just been losing every session for the last few weeks I'll bank a win even if it is tiny lol. Did have another bonus too but that did what Bonanza does and paid 31x :D

I didn't screenshot in time but on 14x multi I had blank reel 1, and along the top wild, purple, wild, wild and 2 purples at the end. Only 2 ways on reel 3 that didn't connect to anything on reel one AKA dead spin. Obviously wouldn't have put a purple as that would have been 1400x but still. Gotta at least hit something with 3 wilds urgh!

View attachment 227745
Seeing as we're having some kind of @thediro retirement party I too decided to give bonanza 10x in his honour.

Someone cover @PMKFRUITPRO eyes so he can't see the rest :laugh:

Hit a bonus in 1 min for 113x.

The bonus ended at 4 mins so decide to see if I could make it to 10 mins without getting bored or maybe by some miracle have a dazza gee session. It did it's usual yoyo thing in the base but I left 100x up.

On a positive note @thediro retiring might have freed up those bonuses for the rest of you, can't believe it bonused in 1 min after not throwing me one with 100x the 4 or 5 times I tried it in September :laugh:

Unfortunately for bonanza everything outside the bonus time was all a bit too predictable. Switched over to DoA hit 2 bonuses (60x, 227x) in 11 mins and left 300x up.

bonanza-113x-2.webp
 
Yeah sometimes I do slap it on on another laptop and do that but I like spacebar better so I can still use the mouse to do other things at the same time
OK, but make sure you don't show your other tabs in screenshots with things like 'sex in nightclubs' in view etc.
 
Just found this and thought i would post it here. Looks like the next Bonanza game got a refreshing new background and a wheel spin for upgrades. Im actually finally looking forward to a BTG game.

Haven't said that in years!

View attachment 227834
Yes, and from this you can tell where the monitor-smashing will occur. Eventually you get the dream two enhancements like easy retriggers and multiplying wilds and (like you do with 5-6-7 scatter triggers on the present version) your free spins will commence with a great deal of anticipation and hope. Within 5 spins (4 dead) your guts drop and then after 8 with a single microwin you look on in numb disbelief as the impending fucking unfolds in front of your eyes. 👿
 
Yes, and from this you can tell where the monitor-smashing will occur. Eventually you get the dream two enhancements like easy retriggers and multiplying wilds and (like you do with 5-6-7 scatter triggers on the present version) your free spins will commence with a great deal of anticipation and hope. Within 5 spins (4 dead) your guts drop and then after 8 with a single microwin you look on in numb disbelief as the impending fucking unfolds in front of your eyes. 👿

Most likely monitors will be harmed yes, But it does look good though form what im seeing. Also says it has a max win potenial of 100,000X

LOL I will belive that when i fucking see it. :laugh:

From what im seeing on the wheel. It probs most likely will land on that classic free spin part of the wheel all the time. Like how you get the mystery win most the time, or a s**t feature on those Blueprint Goonies games.

God i hope its not like that.
 
Most likely monitors will be harmed yes, But it does look good though form what im seeing. Also says it has a max win potenial of 100,000X

LOL I will belive that when i fucking see it. :laugh:

From what im seeing on the wheel. It probs most likely will land on that classic free spin part of the wheel all the time. Like how you get the mystery win most the time, or a s**t feature on those Blueprint Goonies games.

God i hope its not like that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
🤣
 
So it's just a cross between Extra Chilli More Chilli and Max Megaways with the upgrades part IF it lands on it as you can still get "Classic Free Spins".

Look forward to Dazza landing the super wheel, spinning in the X4 wilds and still getting a couple of bogus wilds above reel 2, moaning it's a bogus feature but still handily walks away with a 200x+ hit the jammy bugger.

Rest of us will have a bonus freq around the 1 in 5000 mark and permanently stuck on "Classic Free Spins" and getting up to a grand ol' 2x multi for our troubles.
 
Just found this and thought i would post it here. Looks like the next Bonanza game got a refreshing new background and a wheel spin for upgrades. Im actually finally looking forward to a BTG game.

Haven't said that in years!

View attachment 227834
Wonder if it will be the bonus buy and ante-bet bollocks that all the new slots seem to have these days.

BTG seem to be including all the gimmicks on these that everyone is already bored off. Glowing pots on new extra chilli and this wheel bonus thing that so many slots already have.

At least new extra chilli put a twist on it but I hated glowing pots since I started and found out they were just for show.

You're right about the wheel thing. They are obviously weighted that it's so rare to land unless you do some kind of bonus buy and just go directly to the bonus.

I;m just assuming this will have those extra bets because all the new slots seem to.
 
Wonder if it will be the bonus buy and ante-bet bollocks that all the new slots seem to have these days.

BTG seem to be including all the gimmicks on these that everyone is already bored off. Glowing pots on new extra chilli and this wheel bonus thing that so many slots already have.

At least new extra chilli put a twist on it but I hated glowing pots since I started and found out they were just for show.

You're right about the wheel thing. They are obviously weighted that it's so rare to land unless you do some kind of bonus buy and just go directly to the bonus.

I;m just assuming this will have those extra bets because all the new slots seem to.

I would expect it to have all the same extrabet stuff like there latest chill game has, We could be wrong and the wheel could be random we will have to see. Maybe its similar odds as say the wheel gamble on extra chilli. Looking forward to it though!
 
I would expect it to have all the same extrabet stuff like there latest chill game has, We could be wrong and the wheel could be random we will have to see. Maybe its similar odds as say the wheel gamble on extra chilli. Looking forward to it though!
Are you one of the secret bonanza lovers?:laugh:

Don't think you post much in here. Wonder if there's a silent majority of you who like this slot but just don't post in here. Can understand why tbh!
 
Are you one of the secret bonanza lovers?:laugh:

Don't think you post much in here. Wonder if there's a silent majority of you who like this slot but just don't post in here. Can understand why tbh!
Its one of my favourite games, As much as i slate it i still think its an amazing slot machine, and very unique, I just dont like headaches and waiting 300 spins for a feature. But when its in the mood its an amazing game.

I just posted in here to share the picture i found because i knew people would want to see, But nah i dont play the game enough anymore to contribute to this thread as much.
 
Not only was the bonus s**t and I've had a 32x and 27x as well this evening while losing another £300 but look at this disgusting fucking bait. I've lost so much lately that would have brought me back and some...View attachment 227847
Ouch!! 3200x missed by reel 1. With what you already had in the bank even without any more wins, that would have just beaten my second-best ever, possibly my best of 3628x with more wins.
 
Just found this and thought i would post it here. Looks like the next Bonanza game got a refreshing new background and a wheel spin for upgrades. Im actually finally looking forward to a BTG game.

Haven't said that in years!

View attachment 227834
Why did they feel the need to superimpose a tit over the reels??
 
Ouch!! 3200x missed by reel 1. With what you already had in the bank even without any more wins, that would have just beaten my second-best ever, possibly my best of 3628x with more wins.

Yeah well it would never drop obviously, but I'd prefer to not even see the baits.

I'm just losing all hope on the game tbh

7x
32x
42x
27x
13x

That's my last 5 bonuses

And I've lost £825 to get that

Untitled.webp



Into a 47x
into a 22x

Nice, really fucking nice. 7 bonuses in a row all under 50x.

Now down £885

lol.webp
 
Last edited:
Yeah well it would never drop obviously, but I'd prefer to not even see the baits.
only way to not see the near misses is to not watch the bonus. I did try that once just recorded the screen during the bonus, bonus paid 14x, didn't watch the bonus till after the session was over and sure enough there was a big near miss on the last spin with 45 ways of kings 5-of-a-kind but a king or wild was missing on reel 2 (there were 3 kings on reel 1, 0 kings on reel 2, 5 kings on reel 3, 3 kings on reel 4, 1 king on reel 5).. that spin would have paid 189x and thus the bonus would have ended up paying at least 203x. it didn't tilt me during the session since I didn't get to see it during the session.
 
Its one of my favourite games, As much as i slate it i still think its an amazing slot machine, and very unique, I just dont like headaches and waiting 300 spins for a feature. But when its in the mood its an amazing game.

I just posted in here to share the picture i found because i knew people would want to see, But nah i dont play the game enough anymore to contribute to this thread as much.
I've done 244 posts in here and could've just done 44 if I had written that line once and left it at that :laugh:

It's barely ever been in the mood for me so had to unbold the last part!
 
as long as you can keep hitting bonuses on bonanza eventually it will spit out those several hundred x bet wins... but in between it will dish out the sub 50x's

Yeah true.

It's been 35 bonuses since my last 200x + bonus though.

Meanwhile during those 35 bonuses I had 5 under 20x and 17 under 50x so a decent bonus was due!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top