Bonanza Broken???

dogshead1

Acting like a jerk - flaming
PABnonaccred
What is going on with Bonanza after numerous bonuses until this week getting raped on £2 features which I get all excited about as I don't like to bet that high its made a substantial turnaround. All I see is KKs and Diamonds everywhere huge base game hits and loads of features. all paying over 300x on average.

A £100 deposit at Casumo this week and saying bollox to low stakes I bet £2 spins and triggered the feature in 3 spins for 192x then 12 later took it for another 258x and 3 deposits today throughout the day is still paying megabucks I'm 2k up from 3x £100 deposits. Absolute crazy stuff!!

Those streaks are there - hear of them occasionally - One thing to expect is an absolutely jaw dropping dry streak afterwards - guaranteed!

When I used to play it, I had the occasional 200x and then it starts going dry with streaks of 20x to 30x features (IF you are lucky). Then it flips around you wont see the feature for a while.

Anyways, good luck and take the bastard for all you can.

Nate

My problem at bonanza is that its been 6 days of year 2018, i have played atleast 1000 spins a day , i havent seen single feature ...

I have not seen a feature since 18 December after thousands of spins - it's strange how it's cold for some and hot for others at exactly the same time, maybe it does track wins and losses.

Sorry I just remembered I got a feature just before Christmas, which paid 2000x bet but as it came from free spins winnings, withdrawal was capped at £50 and boy am I paying for it.

Last edited:
I have not seen a feature since 18 December after thousands of spins - it's strange how it's cold for some and hot for others at exactly the same time, maybe it does track wins and losses.

Sorry I just remembered I got a feature just before Christmas, which paid 2000x bet but as it came from free spins winnings, withdrawal was capped at £50 and boy am I paying for it.

Well i would be super pissed & would not return to play it, why would you play a slot like that when you can have your funds capped , thats a deep lesson learned there ((

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i would be super pissed & would not return to play it, why would you play a slot like that when you can your funds capped , thats a deep lesson learned there ((

I know! I honestly didn't expect to get my best win from a paltry sum won from free spins - I won't be making that mistake again.

Bonanza been brutal to me for 8 weeks. lost tons of money, been sticking to game thinking I'll get at least one good bonus, It owes me right?? but only got a bonus a few times on stakes from $2 to $10 and paid lihe 10x.

A few months back had really good runs with this slot but find getting the bonus has been in different patterns for example when game first came out several gol and always waiting for the d to drop, then for weeks was getting bonus with gold straight in and sometimes with 5 and 10 extra spins. Now not only the d not dropping in but going several thousands of spins with nothing. And seems the L has gone on vacation with D and these patterns go on for weeks.
I have prob completed my Bonanza achievement over 15 times now on Videoslots. My fault for the amount of loss recently been sticking mostly to bonanza but I have come to realize the time I get a 14000x win I prob will have spent 1500000x to get it

Yes, the game is broken! As in the traditional 'broken' whereby it's an untested, erratic, smorgasbord mess that BTG are letting run riot on hapless players.

If by broken you mean having one decent session and then watching subsequent successive deposits disappear into the compensated ether, then yes, I'd say it's fairly broken. The game's a hot mess.....it'll take £100 off you only to give you a £90 'big win' :rolleyes:

So I wouldn't go counting my chickens on it just yet :cool:

You're not special love. The game hates everyone equally :p

I bet if Trump played it. "CNN says bonanza hates me, thats not true. Bonanza loves me, I talk to bonanza all the time. And they love Trump ok.. ok big fan of Trump. Believe me."

But to respond your comment, its discriminatory against all people named lock. Trust me, I feel the direct hate. :)

Ouch. That's one of my slotting nightmares, I stay well away from high variance slots when I have any caps, I remember winning like a 1000e or something and being capped at 100 euros, very annoying. Just stick to lower variance, although I suppose even Starburst could give you a full screen ;)

Bonanza been brutal to me for 8 weeks. lost tons of money, been sticking to game thinking I'll get at least one good bonus, It owes me right?? but only got a bonus a few times on stakes from $2 to $10 and paid lihe 10x.

A few months back had really good runs with this slot but find getting the bonus has been in different patterns for example when game first came out several gol and always waiting for the d to drop, then for weeks was getting bonus with gold straight in and sometimes with 5 and 10 extra spins. Now not only the d not dropping in but going several thousands of spins with nothing. And seems the L has gone on vacation with D and these patterns go on for weeks.
I have prob completed my Bonanza achievement over 15 times now on Videoslots. My fault for the amount of loss recently been sticking mostly to bonanza but I have come to realize the time I get a 14000x win I prob will have spent 1500000x to get it

I remember you going on a crazy run and hitting all those amounts you did. You were lucky as hell and I wanted to tell you to take it and never play it again but thats near impossible for someone who is winning thousands on a slot. They think if they can do it once they can do it again.

Pretty sad this is only really one of the first threads ive seen of its kind on this forum. For every person who catches it hot there are 50,000 losers.

Bonanza is a nightmare.

I think people play it as they know of it's potential but in reality when you get a decent win, it goes on a cold streak for weeks until it has clawed back all the money and more, only to start the cycle again - eventually it will become 'old news' when people realise long term that you can't stay up on it for long and abandon it for something more enticing.

It's done it's job, hooked people in and now the downside is really showing up.

Its just like any other slot produced ( high variance ) im not sure why people get so tied up in playing it , granted the only thing i can see & having played it not often it could be great for wagering purposes it is a very very clever design of slot & i think BTG has done very well with it. a well produced slot indeed.

These massive wins everyone seems to go on about are little seen , pink elephants by thunderkick has shown more wins, it seems you lot are chasing the pot of gold which may come but to very very few players , i take note from a few forum members nate, lockinlove & harry as we are older members we see past the bullshit , if nate is struggling its a slot you should play when you can afford too & if those monster wins you are chasing better have a decent size bet on it at least a pound on wards.

a slot you wanna try for last 8 weeks is immortal romance this has been far more brutal on a personal level than bonanza has been to me. again high variance slot.

Had my fair share of hard times on it in the past 2 days, overall some 2K down after ending last week about 1.5K up.

Agree with aceking, this slot is not for the fainthearted and certainly should not be played too often with a small balance as it can drain deposit after the deposit, not fast but steadily without any worthwhile wins.

This was, at the same time, the best trigger ever and the second worst payout I had in Free Spins. And there was me thinking I might be in for something special since I started the FS round with 102x bet already. :oops:

Capture 1127 (1024x543).jpg

Capture 1126 (1024x546).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back