Logo
external image

bodog - holy quick payouts!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eye_s
  • id47926
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 522
  • Replies 5
i signed up in january and have played a full year there. 2 randoms, huge losing streaks, decent winning streaks ... about even for the year. they redid some of their RTG slots in their own flash version, and i stay away from those after constantly taking beatings from them.... they definitely seems "tighter".
 
There seems to be a wide reporting range of cashout speeds. Some players get paid in a few days, others are taking a close to a month. Bodog also offers WU and MG type transfers, while expensive, some players are getting paid within a day or two. I wonder if a player's state has to do with the speed of payout or if it related to higher action players. Some processors will not touch states like Maryland, New York or Washington.
 
There seems to be a wide reporting range of cashout speeds. Some players get paid in a few days, others are taking a close to a month. Bodog also offers WU and MG type transfers, while expensive, some players are getting paid within a day or two. I wonder if a player's state has to do with the speed of payout or if it related to higher action players. Some processors will not touch states like Maryland, New York or Washington.

Yea, like eye_s , I live in the southeast and I have always been paid super fast by them. Lately however, I have been getting killed there and have forgotten what it feels like to get any kind of payout.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top