BINGO player wins every other game

justagamer

Dormant account
i dont mind loosing and you cant win all the time but what about the player who was winning everyother game and this went on for hours.. not to mention that the other players that managed to win were the same 2 players. im not exaggerating this player has been winning like this for the past 3 days. this makes me suspicious any comments

playtimebingo. i really love their games and like the fact u can see how many players need 3 numbers or 2 numbers or 1 number. This site has been in operation for nearly 10 years. they dont offer big bonuses only once a week can u get 100%dep bonus . there are only 5 other bingo sites that have the same bingo software no wr on deposit bonuses.

I've never played there but use to play at many other sites in the last several years and it often amazed me that the same players won over and over and I just figured it was because they deposited a lot and/or played 24/7. I wasn't as suspicious back then. LOL
Try another place and see how it looks there. My first big win ever was at Bingodrome but they're gone now I guess.

It also depends on how much they are betting (i.e. how many cards they have purchased). Of course they are more likely to win if they are playing 200 cards and you are playing 40. I know there are some big betters out there.

200 cards? :eek2: I guess I haven't played for longer than I thought. I am going to have to check that out. I did enjoy playing at CAD but once I got into the slots, bingo seemed a little what's the word? sloooow? but you can have a fun group of people and that makes it good entertainment. I just never won again so moved on. If they were playing 200 and me 48 that certainly would explain things.duh. :oops:

Yeah, some people bet the max amount of cards. It's got to make sense though. No use spending $37 or something when the pot is only $30 :rolleyes: I do think that the person winning every second time is still suspect but because I don't know the details (e.g., how many others betting in room, how many cards were bet etc) it's hard to tell whether this is someone just betting big (or maybe automatically at the top amount - thereby actually losing money if the pot is smaller than the bet size). Too many variables unknown here. Certainly frustrating for the OP.

Yes and I'd certainly put a limit on how long I'd keep depositing there if it keeps up. Losing is one thing but losing by people that don't pass the smell test is even worse. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back