Logo
external image

Bingo pays your bills

  • Thread starter Thread starter k88lvin
  • id37558
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 4462
  • Replies 7

k88lvin

Banned User
Joined
Apr 22, 2010
Location
UK
Lovely spam, wonderful spa-a-m,
Lovely spam, wonderful S Spam,
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am,
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am,
SPA-A-A-A-A-A-A-AM,
SPA-A-A-A-A-A-A-AM,
LOVELY SPAM, LOVELY SPAM,
LOVELY SPAM, LOVELY SPAM,
LOVELY SPA-A-A-A-AM...
SPA-AM, SPA-AM, SPA-AM, SPA-A-A-AM!

(c) Monty Python
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@k88lvin: that's the fourth spammy post of yours I've zapped. :mad:

I strongly recommend you read this post in your Introduction thread (here). Three strikes and you're history.
 
@k88lvin: that's the fourth spammy post of yours I've zapped. :mad:

I strongly recommend you read this post in your Introduction thread (here). Three strikes and you're history.
No time to waste with spammers. His only purpose was to exploit the board with marketing drivel.

toodle-loo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top