Bingo Hotpot

Yilpjhrs

Dormant account
Hello ,

i was playing at Bingo Hotpot (LBN). Then i deposited some amount and did not accepted any bonus. Couple of weeks later i had requested to withdrawal and then received e-mail from account@livebingonetwork.co.uk which is says ;

"I would like to confirm that as per the fair gaming policy if your most of the earning are from free games winnings then you need to wager 8x on bingo or 20x on all those earnings which you earned from free games in bingo rooms."

I had uploaded all my winning and wagering history which is clearly shows my most of the earning are not from free games and e-mail to them.

Also they do not have much free games.

And then they replied me which is says :

Dear Player,

Greetings of the day!!

Thank you for contacting Live Bingo Network Accounts Team.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. However in this case I have asked admin to further investigate and verify the details then they will give you final confirmation. The entire investigation process will take minimum of 5-7 working days.

It has been more than 7 working days and i did not received any email from them. Also i had read all term and condition but did not see anything about " if your most of the earning are from free games winnings then you need to wager 8x on bingo or 20x on all those earnings which you earned from free games in bingo rooms".

Can anyone read their term and conditions if anything write about it ?

Thanks for help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back