Big Bet feature

bigbear

More and more slots now seem to be incorporating the 'Big Bet' feature.I assume that by playing this,it increases the RTP but does mean that each spin is for a pretty hefty amount.Wondered if anyone knew that if this affected the RTP if a player elects not to use the feature.Thanks guys.

More and more slots now seem to be incorporating the 'Big Bet' feature.I assume that by playing this,it increases the RTP but does mean that each spin is for a pretty hefty amount.Wondered if anyone knew that if this affected the RTP if a player elects not to use the feature.Thanks guys.

The paytable should explain the RTP difference, on Bastardcrests for example you get a shite 94% on the basic game, 96% for bigger bets and 98% for the highest bets.

I love the big bet options which are more common on the scientific gaming and coral games.

You have to look at the payouts for each game because it doesn't always necessarily mean an increased RTP but generally does offer an enchancement over regular pay so might include extra scatters, stacked wilds and extra paylines.

They can vary massively in terms of gameplay so be careful and if £50 big bets are your thing then you need a decent bankroll.

I think there might also be examples where £50 is not the smartest bet. High and mighty is a good example where the £50 spin gives a sticky wild stack which is hard hit because anytime you unlock the upper board in most cases you'll hit at least a micro win will kills the sticky wild.

also keep in mind if your are playing big bet , your losing the standard line betting example five big bets @£10 a spin , if you hit the feature you only playing a fraction of this coin value of 3p or whatever it is 60p bet , you may well get better rtp% but you would be better to do five spins at £10 & hope you hit a natural feature on £1 per line £10 bet .

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back