Big bet, biggest disappointment

Yeah, that sucks. You're so hopeful to hit big on free spins on bigger bets, but then it's just dead spin after dead spin. Then you change to smaller bets and hit a 1000x bet.

i think it just comes down to numbers....you also get dead spins from lower bets but you tend to notice less because you still have a balance to keep going. I accidently bet 17.50 once when I meant to bet closer to 2.50 and got a bonus on the first spin. i remember thinking crap as i realized right away my mistake then that changed quickly as I hit the bonus...ended up with 2K on the bonus I think...i've also tried higher bets on purpose and usually don't end up getting much

Yeah, that sucks. You're so hopeful to hit big on free spins on bigger bets, but then it's just dead spin after dead spin. Then you change to smaller bets and hit a 1000x bet.
Exactly. I have played enough to see a trend in the outcome of big bets. With Bonanza, over the last few days, I have hit the bonus on $10 bet 5 times and the biggest multiplier total win was 30x. When my bankroll was low I had a bonus on Bonanza $1 bet paid over 1000x and another bonus 500x on $2. Its been always like this for me but on Monoply 7x on $10, I still can not believe it.

The curse of large bets continues. 4x on $10

View attachment 170426View attachment 170426

I was doing some tenners on Bonanza after my big wins on it lol. It turned hot last night!

4.00 bet and 17 spins dropped in! I was shaking, lol.
What was the end result? better than mine I hope. I did hit another bonus on Bonanza again $10 bet and paid just under $1000. Less than 100x but at least better than my previous one. Maybe the next one will be the one. Wishful thinking I know.

What was the end result? better than mine I hope. I did hit another bonus on Bonanza again $10 bet and paid just under $1000. Less than 100x but at least better than my previous one. Maybe the next one will be the one. Wishful thinking I know.
$304

Hit 580x last night again! got hotel right away and got retriggers galore for like 40 spins and max megaways where most of the total was won.

Here's another 6x win on $20 bet on Bonanza grrrrrrrrrrr
I have been playing huge bets the past month with many deposits a day guessing I had around 75 plus bonuses on bets over $10 and not 1 paid over 50x maybe 1 but wouldn't have been much more. $15 and $18 bet on Bonanza Splash paid 10x etc. I stop taken screenshots as was getting bored. I stopped getting excited anytime I won free spins. I don't care about random etc it's bull. The gameplay certainly changed for me. I spent what I did as I could afford it but I'm going back to an average$2 to $5 maybe if I'm way ahead I'll increase. I did no bonus buys. I never had 1 large win on base game as well. Call it bad luck but I call it BS. Oh well that's gambling lol
thumbnail_20220820_165827 BONANZA.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back