Logo
external image

Bierfest 31 July 2020!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Dude
  • id92194
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 6155
  • Replies 59
Not a chance mate. I have been there before in a forum and it felt like a busmans holiday. But I promise that I never sit here critisizing your burnt offerings. :p

Edit. Food,I meant food :thumbsup:
Haha! It’s not burned... ‘just coloured and glazed’ mate haha
 
And here ya go! Celebrating 22 years of Casinomeister!!

First person who identifies the image (shown near the end of the video) identifies it and describes its significance to Casinomeister wins $50 worth of delicious Bavarian beer (or $50 voucher from Amazon etc.) So what are you waiting for!!! :cheers: :drink:




One answer per person.


It's an old picture of you. Zoomed and turned upside-down... Right?
 
And here ya go! Celebrating 22 years of Casinomeister!!

First person who identifies the image (shown near the end of the video) identifies it and describes its significance to Casinomeister wins $50 worth of delicious Bavarian beer (or $50 voucher from Amazon etc.) So what are you waiting for!!! :cheers: :drink:




One answer per person.


Nice video
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top