Bierfest 15 June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
This won't be right....but I will give it another shot anyway!

OK you said classic rock, but this is punk.
You said "singer" was Paul, in this case Paul (Simonon) is not the LEAD singer but backup. Sometimes CM get's tricky with clues.

Hell with it, the song fits this summer. Olympics!

London Calling, The Clash

PS- Also was used a bit for the 2011 UEFA finals @ Wembley, or so I read. Since the 2012 are going on now it fits a bit in that way too :)

Classic rock (pre 80s). :rolleyes:

I thought I gave it away with my last clue. Most of you are not even close. :p

It's got to be Beatles right?

I went and listened to every song Paul sang(this was by no means an unpleasant task btw, I <3 Beatles) but I don't trust youtube to always include the very beginning of the song. If it wasn't taken from the start of the song then I will just be taking wild stabs in the dark.

The link won't work for me? I'm just getting the 'oops!' Page! Is it just me or is it broken? (I'm using the droid app but tried via the browser too and still wouldn't work?). :confused:

The link won't work for me? I'm just getting the 'oops!' Page! Is it just me or is it broken? (I'm using the droid app but tried via the browser too and still wouldn't work?). :confused:

It is working. But it stopped for me last night for a while. I had to go out and clear cookies, log off, restart my computer and then it was working again:)

Paul McCartney & Wings- Maybe I'm Amazed

Last edited by a moderator:
OK just listed to "Jet"....the end sounds very close!
Even if it's not the answer I don't care been years since I heard this song and I love it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you people even listening to the music? Don't just give a stab in the dark. It's a prevalent part of the song, and everyone who has a proper music collection has it. Look at my clue again.

Here is another clue for you all: white is a color that gets you back to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back