BGO PLAYER BEAT ODDS OF 625M:1 TO WIN JACKPOT TWICE

bgo_Forum

Dormant account
Lightning really does strike twice as lucky bgo player has found herself £1.7m richer, winning TWICE within a month, beating huge odds of 625 million to 1.

jackpo_v2.jpg

The winner, who plays under the name ‘Sandam’, won when staking two £20 bets on IGT's MegaJackpots Star Lanterns. The staggering win follows a father of two from Cheshire’s huge £6m win on bgo last Christmas from a £1.25 bet!

‘Sandam’s’ first jackpot win happened on Good Friday when she scooped a hefty £1.13m. Just three and a half weeks later, she found herself winning over £627,000 by once again hitting the jackpot on the same game. Statistically there’s more chance of being struck by lightning (10m:1), giving birth to identical quadruplets (13m:1), winning an Oscar (only 11,500:1) or being attacked by a shark (11.5m:1) than scooping the two wins on bgo’s MegaJackpots Star Lanterns game.

“I just couldn’t believe it when I won the first jackpot” says ‘Sandam’ who is in her 40s. “But when the second win happened less than a month later I thought there must be a mistake. The first thing I’ll splash out on is a new car and there’ll be lots of treats for the family lined up too.”

TEN THINGS MORE LIKELY THAN SANDAM’S WIN ON MEGA JACKPOT LANTERNS:

1. DYING FROM BEING LEFT-HANDED AND USING A RIGHT-HANDED PRODUCT INCORRECTLY (1 IN 4.4 MILLION)
  2. BEING ATTACKED BY A SHARK (1 IN 11.5MILLION)
  3. DYING FROM BEING HIT BY A FALLING PLANE PART (1 IN 10 MILLION CHANCE)
  4. DYING FROM FLESH EATING BACTERIA (1 IN 1 MILLION)
  5. CHANCE YOU’LL BECOME AN ASTRONAUT (1 IN 12 MILLION)
  6. THE CHANCE OF WINNING AN OSCAR (1 IN 11,500)
  7. GIVING BIRTH TO IDENTICAL QUADRUPLETS (1 IN 13 MILLION)
  8. DATING A SUPERMODEL (1 IN 880,000)
  9. WINNING AN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL (1 IN 662,000)

Did a double take on that username. For a minute I thought it said Sadam. That would have been an even more incredible long shot!

Wins over £1m but still greedily plays on, chasing more. I can't be the only one to have thought that (yes, envious lol).

TEN THINGS MORE LIKELY THAN SANDAM’S WIN ON MEGA JACKPOT LANTERNS:

1. DYING FROM BEING LEFT-HANDED AND USING A RIGHT-HANDED PRODUCT INCORRECTLY (1 IN 4.4 MILLION)
  2. BEING ATTACKED BY A SHARK (1 IN 11.5MILLION)
  3. DYING FROM BEING HIT BY A FALLING PLANE PART (1 IN 10 MILLION CHANCE)
  4. DYING FROM FLESH EATING BACTERIA (1 IN 1 MILLION)
  5. CHANCE YOU’LL BECOME AN ASTRONAUT (1 IN 12 MILLION)
  6. THE CHANCE OF WINNING AN OSCAR (1 IN 11,500)
  7. GIVING BIRTH TO IDENTICAL QUADRUPLETS (1 IN 13 MILLION)
  8. DATING A SUPERMODEL (1 IN 880,000)
  9. WINNING AN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL (1 IN 662,000)

10 Things less likely:

3 reel+ Shitstorm Thunderstruck 2.
Full screen bars St*rb*rst
Affpower becoming accredited
A*t & D*c not being seen on TV for a week.
Someone getting all 18 Rhinos in the Rapist FS.
The BBC becoming impartial
Me and Suomikala both post a video on the same day, neither containing an expletive.
Curacao upholding a player complaint
The Scots get a summer.
Microgaming bring out an original slot.

:confused:

who figured them odds ?

We all know slots are random and the outcome is 2 / 2 :D

Ohhh your not promoting the slot as if that was the case than the odds would be 2 /2

serious note well done to the winner. I am lucky to hit a few quid win let alone a take, so a JP chances on that is a few hundred billion for me

10 Things less likely:

Me and Suomikala both post a video on the same day, neither containing an expletive.
The Scots get a summer.

hahah, this made me chuckle. Maybe a few extra to add:

Going a week without getting some casumo aff spam
Watching a football match on Sky without a monumentally crap Betfair ad appearing
Hitting 5 scatters on DOA - seen it, don't think I will ever do it
Jeremy Corbyn getting the keys to No.10
Donald J Trump not getting impeached before his 4 year term is up
North Korea cancelling their nuclear testing program
Dunover showing his appreciation for Ant and Dec's distinctly quirky TV presenting

10 Things less likely:

The Scots get a summer.

They say nothing is impossible. I beg to differ. Keep up the fucking good work lads. :notworthy

A timely bit of good PR for the site after being fined £300k by the Gambling Commission :rolleyes:

Its a shame really as BGO is a reputable site. I do not know exactly what they was asked to do but if the commission got there back side in gear than there are plenty of other sites they can slap some well deserved penalty's on instaed of going after the bigger sites.

One good thing is that I hope other sites take note. I think it was Dunover mentioned long time back that the advertising standerd agency is taking note and looks like by the report they did on this occasion. If the commission took the stance the ASA takes we would as players be in a lot better place without all the bull shit rules alot of sites have.

I could of made the commission a good few million quid just with the false advertising I have been fooled for let alone the other 99% I did not fool for

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back