BGO loyalty?

mellody

Experienced Member
PABinit
Hi all, hope i'm posting in the right place! So.... for many reasons I boycotted this site for a while. After seeing positive reviews here, I decided to play there again. Fool that I am!
So today i find myself with the usual bruised forehead post live help chat. I'm about to be demoted (deja-vu) by a candy level because I think my points are not being added. I wagered nearly £200 on mini games yesterday and received no points. Live help say you no longer receive points for mini games as of October, yet it still states in onsite info that you do. Also i got the points credited for last weeks game play! Is there a live rep for BGO here? or can anyone else help? Many thanks...

Ho hum! Thanks for your replies folks and to goatwack for the lol moment! No reply from BGO yet but expected no less. Bummer that i'll lose all my progress on Immortal Romance, no sorry I already lost that with the last site downgrade, but guess I'll be following the herd and finally closing my account there too. Putting BGO in the box alongside 888 for New Year! Warm n well wishes to all x

Last edited:
Hi and thanks again. Okay I am gonna close my account but want to share with you the wonderful journey I had that led to this. All I asked for was the loyalty points owed to me for wagering. Brickwall moments as follow:
1, your points are correct
2, you don't get points for wagering
3, yes you do but you haven't wagered.. and on n on...
One dead chat experience and five emails plus uploading of screenshots they say:
"Even the screenshot you provided for your wagering shows that bets have been made not using real cash.
I have doubled checked this with the bingo supervisor on duty and they also agree that the majority of bets were played not using real cash." Beginning to doubt my sanity!!! As I told them again my screenshot only shows cash... Is I Mad?
bgo wagering.jpg

Also, has anyone played the BGO version of DOA? Apparently it's not your average 12 spins....

View attachment 85769

Wow - An initial 29 Free Spins - We should all be rushing to play DOA at BGO, the chances of a wild line are almost TRIPLE of what it is elsewhere!!! :lolup: Classic!!

Nate

I thought it was some sort of weird BGO offer so I played it and was like whhhaattt only 12 spins!

I think BGO should honour the 29 :cheers:

Just imagine having 29 spins - then getting a wildline in the first 10 - Now you have 19 Spins PLUS 5 extra spins - 23 Spins with a wild line :eek:

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back