Betsafe riddle ?

The Viking

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
PABinit
MM
Can anyone tell me what thos 2 games are? there was a thread here couple of days ago cant find it :)

Attachments

• riddle.jpg
    riddle.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 322
I don't like that I have to wager 50 on the correct game, without knowing if it is the right game or not.
Is it only NetEnt games?

I don't like that I have to wager 50 on the correct game, without knowing if it is the right game or not.
Is it only NetEnt games?

was thinking the same thing, as they have a few providers, so it could be a huge searh, but if we know if its Netent slots only, it can narrow it down.

I need help lol what slots are these please?

Short very tricky and green , this little guy is seldom seen. Usually living in hollowed out trees, how about Pharohs land ? Yes hes been,

Below the thunders of the upper deep , a monstrus polypus lurks underneath, the treasure of the ocean is within his grasp
, just looking into his eye will make you gasp

Model, showgirl and TV personality , this was Hefners mentality . Never managed to be on playmate but an evening with me will last till daybreak .

3 slott needed - helppppppp

I need help lol what slots are these please?

Short very tricky and green , this little guy is seldom seen. Usually living in hollowed out trees, how about Pharohs land ? Yes hes been,

Below the thunders of the upper deep , a monstrus polypus lurks underneath, the treasure of the ocean is within his grasp
, just looking into his eye will make you gasp

Model, showgirl and TV personality , this was Hefners mentality . Never managed to be on playmate but an evening with me will last till daybreak .

3 slott needed - helppppppp

1) Leprechaun goes Egypt it sounds like.

Seems like they're doing PNG slots now.

2) Eye of the Kraken?

Third one is tough, anyone else has an idea? I can't think of any slots which bases around a single person

1) Leprechaun goes Egypt it sounds like.

Seems like they're doing PNG slots now.

2) Eye of the Kraken?

Third one is tough, anyone else has an idea? I can't think of any slots which bases around a single person

Great thanks and I've just worked the third one out !!! Holly Madison

Great thanks and I've just worked the third one out !!! Holly Madison

That's a game I've never heard about, let alone tried, but giving it a shot now.
Good luck on your spins

Edit: I feel like if they told us what providers they were using would be a nice gesture. Having 2 from PNG and 1 from Nyx just annoys me slightly.

last riddle

Hi guys,

I need help with the last one. The riddle goes : In a land far away in a long lost time; there were two doors no one could find; was it wizards and warlocks; or witches and door locks?

Any help will be appreciated.

That's a game I've never heard about, let alone tried, but giving it a shot now.
Good luck on your spins

Edit: I feel like if they told us what providers they were using would be a nice gesture. Having 2 from PNG and 1 from Nyx just annoys me slightly.

Do you know this one ?

Chemistry between two souls
Igniting fire with no need of coals
WIth the win both way mode
Its way easier to hit gold

Please nicely

Do you know this one ?

Chemistry between two souls
Igniting fire with no need of coals
WIth the win both way mode
Its way easier to hit gold

Please nicely

Could it be Dragon Island?

Edit: Two dragons (they breathe fire without coal) , win both ways, Golden Wild iirc

It seems I might have misremembered the two dragons part, but I'm still confident it's a dragon game. Maybe some yggdrassil one, double dragons or something?

I have done this one. It is the Sparks slot.

That is really far more clever than I first thought in that case.

Chemistry between 2 souls:
I like this description of the golden wilds.

Igniting Fire with no need for coals:
I do not like this description of a spark

win both ways:
Check

Golden Wilds
Check

First riddle of todays promo was pretty simple, wager 50€ and get 30 spins on Lights. However, now I need to wager 100 on this riddle slot to get the next. Anyone has any idea?

"On a beautiful land, pretty pixies are seeking; An underground treasure, glistening, sparkling. But the quest is not easy and comes at great peril; For the goblin king’s greedy and his minions are feral."

Edit: Some quick googling gives me Enchanted Crystals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back