bet99

casguy2016

Anyone else have any experience with them? They had an advertising on french canadian tv and one of the people on their front page is George St Pierre which seemed pretty legit so i took the leap.

Deposited 100.00 which i eventually lost and I also lost the 100.00 bonus they had given me.

Fast forward to yesterday. I make another 100.00 deposit via MuchBetter (which i have used many times before) and the money is taken out of my MuchBetter account and 24 hours later (right now) I still don't see the amount credited to bet99.com. I have tried numerous times to get this fixed and even included a screenshot with proof and don't have a resolution. How long should i wait before I make a complain with the Kahanawake gaming comission?

I want to be fair with them but 100.00 isn't a small amount either

if anyone is wondering it took 3 days with a lot of back and forth and eventually they resolved the issue. It would have been nice to get a free bonus for all the trouble but i guess at least it got resolved. I likely won't bother with them again because of all of this though.

Same thing here. Pretty good site... they claim problem is from MuchBetter don’t transferring the money. I have two deposit not credited yet from few days..

make sure you ask to escalate this if need be. i had to be in chat multiple times before they finally decided to have their other team look into it and then i received an email about a day later asking for a screenshot of the muchbetter app with the transaction showing

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back