best scare prank

dillos

Thanks for sharing. Love the scare pranks.

Some that make me giggle everytime i watch them:

Only ONE video allowed so the link for the other is below:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Nate

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, they are some good finds. Hadn't really imagined there would be a whole load of videos about Halloween pranks, let the time wasting commence :D

How about this one - the guy built a spider suit for his dog and pranked a bunch of people in Poland. It actually would be a little creepy especially if you were by yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about this one - the guy built a spider suit for his dog and pranked a bunch of people in Poland. It actually would be a little creepy especially if you were by yourself.

thanks i miss that :)

I don't 'do' Halloween anymore and it's my fav holiday.

A few years ago, we'd had a ball decorating for Halloween. Fake spider webs outside and inside, complete with dead bugs (big ones) and fake spiders. Huge stuffed spider by the door that growled when someone got near it.

I dressed in black, made black circles under my eyes, spider rings, bracelet, with little black spiders in my frazzled white hair. Also sprinkled fake spiders in the candy bowl and let the kids grab the candy themselves. Most thought it was a hoot.

One set of kids went weird and crying back to their mom in the car. She flounced to the door and gave me an earful .... 'how dare I scare her sweet little kids'. For crying out loud....the kids had to be at least 8 - 10 years old. Ummmm... 'it's Halloween lady. If they're not trick or treating and you've got them out begging because they're hungry, bring them by another day.'

Sheesh. Haven't turned my porch light on for H'ween since - and I won't. Most kids go to school or church (which I think is absurdly funny) carnivals/parties instead of trick or treating these days anyway. I keep the light off, door locked and indulge in on old horror movies and eat all the candy myself. :D

When I was living in AZ we used to go all out too - us and the neighbors next door and the ones across the street. We'd get dressed up and start drinking bloody marys at noon and be outside partying all night, we had hundreds of kids come by. It was a lot of fun, we called it "The Bloody Marython" :D

Of course living here it's cold so you don't want to be outside, we have only a few kids in the neighborhood and if I started drinking at noon now, I'd be passed out by one o'clock. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back