Best lotr hit I've seen yet low rolling

I wish this had been me :p, Captureking got this, if you fly over to his youtube channel there are more hits like this...it's like this slot was made for him (same name BTW).

I got £285 for a load of frodo's and lotr wilds on 30p a spin. gollum had made 1 reel wild and the other 2 were full wilds anyway

I got £285 for a load of frodo's and lotr wilds on 30p a spin. gollum had made 1 reel wild and the other 2 were full wilds anyway

Do you have a screenshot? My mum was playing this today, she hit Bilbo Baggins 90p bet a return of £179.

My two biggest
The first I posted this in screenshots just the other day,if only Gollum had pulled that 4th reel down.I cant work out what I would have got,probably at least treble.

The second from a few months back was better.I Didn't realise Frodo pays the same as 5 wilds.

Reels 2,3 and 5 are the same in both posts just realised that when i seen them together!

Attachments

• 26112.jpg
    26112.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 398
  • 211011.jpg
    211011.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 396
My two biggest
The first I posted this in screenshots just the other day,if only Gollum had pulled that 4th reel down.I cant work out what I would have got,probably at least treble.

The second from a few months back was better.I Didn't realise Frodo pays the same as 5 wilds.

Reels 2,3 and 5 are the same in both posts just realised that when i seen them together!
How did you get gollum to make 3 reels wild:eek: pure jammydodgery, 5* for those 2 posts especially post no.2, now past some luck this way :D

Next time I play lotr I command gollum to be extra nice to me....do you hear me gollum...if you ever want to see your precious again...

:lolup::lolup:

Here is my best hit so far on LOTR. Betting $1.20 a spin and this was in the free spin mode. The troll thing popped up and changed it to X3 win for the combination. It was also wilds behind the troll aswell.

Attachments

• omgtgg.jpg
    omgtgg.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 232
Played whit 1.2€ bet for 10mins, and after my balance was going to faint changed to 0.6€ bet and what do you know :lolup:

lotr.jpg

Certain times LOTR doesn't pay out anything. Spin after spin of no wins.

Is it only me?

Probably could go through about $25.00@.60 a spin and not win once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back