gagamel
Professional smurf hunter
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2012
- Location
- Switzerland
Hush- Deep Purple
Last edited by a moderator:


You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
This song defines to me the 1970s , loved it !
Laurie


You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Laurie
Ok , how come my videos are not showing ?![]()
Try saving the link as an attachment then add the attachment to your post ..... like when you post screenshots. GL!
Neil Young Heart of gold
I've forgotten how much I like this tune - got it on my auto-repeat.![]()



Laurie
As a teenager in the 70's I love all this music.
But this Solid Gold hit from 1977 has to be the worst song ever.
Gotta agree -- do you hear dogs howling when this song is played? I do.![]()


