New Slot Announcement Battleship Direct Hit -Megaways

mariafbb

Tickled Pink
anybody tried it out?
I saw it's new on VS and gave it few spins but I cant find the autospin feature.
can somebody check it and let me know if there is one and I can't see it ? :D:D:D:D

I tortured myself by playing this yesterday.

I can confidently state this is the worst slot I have ever played. Ever.

First stint £10 in 10p spins gone in no time. That was with countless "wins".

I then tortured myself some more by having another go at VS. Only 5 spins in I got the bonus and then even a retrigger. It paid 80p.

Avoid like the plague.

Actually I quite like this slot although I realise I might have gotten pretty lucky with it. I was only betting 20 p and after about 10 spins or so hit the bonus round of 25 free spins of which during I hit the Major jackpot. This ended with a total win of about 120. Upped my bet to 40 and soon hit 10 free spins where again I hit the Major and won 200. Total win from slot was about 340 at the point I switched games. It does pay pretty poorly on the base game but winning the jackpot within free spins from what I can see happens pretty often, unless as I say I was just getting very lucky.

Actually I quite like this slot although I realise I might have gotten pretty lucky with it. I was only betting 20 p and after about 10 spins or so hit the bonus round of 25 free spins of which during I hit the Major jackpot. This ended with a total win of about 120. Upped my bet to 40 and soon hit 10 free spins where again I hit the Major and won 200. Total win from slot was about 340 at the point I switched games. It does pay pretty poorly on the base game but winning the jackpot within free spins from what I can see happens pretty often, unless as I say I was just getting very lucky.

You got super lucky...... run for the hills and never play it again is my advice!

I like smooth gameplay. Reels are turning too slow because of all the torpedos and what not. Still, I like the concept.

Judging by this thread this slot has given up all pretence of being anything but a scratch card to the point that the only hope of winning is “hitting” a jackpot of some kind.

I played today in this slot.
God, it's just terrible.
Slow, and eats like a vacuum cleaner:eek::D:D. That's all for now.

Knew this would be shite, as I said a few weeks ago Battleshits Indirect Miss would be more apt, or perhaps Battleshits Directly Shit, they fucked up by not having some sort of multiplier like Netent did with Silent Run or at least in the free spins like the recent Blueprints, WMS and NetEnt are leading the race for self implosion, and Novomatic's last few have been horror shows.

Other compaines are seeing what the market want's and trying to cater for the market trends, whilst the above seem to be ignorning what players want, and just releasing what the market doesn't need or want, or they are just making crappy low variance slots because they care more about profit than making what players actually want. Even Quickspin is moving with the times, after being the laughing stock of low variance fare.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back