Baron Bloodmore and the crimson castle (Thunderkick)

Well peeps, I wouldn't come on the forum bragging about those lovely wins or else it just might disappear for 'maintenance' again shortly... :laugh:

The coin feature usually pays over 100X most of the time. Only a few pay below 100X.

What is key is landing the 50X and the copy or collect symbols during the respins :) Oh and getting the pattern to double all those highlighted spots too :)

The coin feature usually pays over 100X most of the time. Only a few pay below 100X.

What is key is landing the 50X and the copy or collect symbols during the respins :) Oh and getting the pattern to double all those highlighted spots too :)

That what it did for me.

It dropped 6 linked symbols top and centre of reels 2-3-4

When they revealed there were 6 lots of 50x coin symbols

My initial thoughts having never bonused it prior was "No way is that 6x50x - IE £30 before the feature even starts"

Turns out it was, doubled twice with more added, largest win outside of DoA in terms of 'x' and cash I've had for a very long time!

That what it did for me.

It dropped 6 linked symbols top and centre of reels 2-3-4

When they revealed there were 6 lots of 50x coin symbols

My initial thoughts having never bonused it prior was "No way is that 6x50x - IE £30 before the feature even starts"

Turns out it was, doubled twice with more added, largest win outside of DoA in terms of 'x' and cash I've had for a very long time!

Yep. It is a great slot. It is my fav slot. I love it I can not say it enough lol. I really do love it. How many times do I need to say it hahahaha I LOVE IT :D hahahaha

Yep. It is a great slot. It is my fav slot. I love it I can not say it enough lol. I really do love it. How many times do I need to say it hahahaha I LOVE IT :D hahahaha
More than Bonanza?

Can I also say. Although the coin feature is very similar to Money train and other respin features, this slot coin feature pays far better on average than all the others. For example, Chaos Crew. Impossible to trigger and usually pays below 50X Money Train 2 also impossible to trigger and usually pays below 80X on average.

So yeah This slot usually pays well over 100X on average 90% of the time. :) But hey they might have nerved it hence why they took it offline for a few weeks. I have not got any spare funds to play at the moment, so I can not test it again and see if it has changed or bonus frequency has ben altered either.

Last edited:
Did they give an explanation as to why they took it down? Would be nice to know why please?

But I am glad they brought it back I love this slot soo much. I really hope they have not nerved it and made it worse and even harder to trigger features on it. It was already very hard to trigger features on it before lol.
We were just informed that they had to take it down for maintenance and then notified when it was available again. No specifics to what was fixed, unfortunately.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards,
Team Videoslots

Obviously, it's thrown a wobbler this month. Probably taken down to investigate why, lol

June 2021

2157.jpg

July 2021
 2158.jpg

You just had to go and make mine look sooooo insignificant, didn't you? :p :p

Awesome hit mate :thumbsup:
Really weird, i only noticed that the numbers can come in in that bonus a few spins before and then seen it come in with the 9 50's and was like oooohhhhh,

I was doing 20ps 100 spins before and did ok so was just a lucky case of upping stake at the right time

Decent game like - but then again i hit a few 500x plus's when Pink Elephants first came out and seen nothing since :laugh:

When you review a slot, its complete shite if you lose.

You have had a few wins on this one and are in love with it,

Give it 6 months and it will be back in your rigged game section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back