Barney Frank re-elected!

OMG...you all should hear the people on facebook bitching about him getting re-elected!!! Troubled people out there.

We also get to keep Deval Patrick. :puke:

Aside from the work Frank has done on internet gambling, he has been a useless, lying and inept politician. His involvement in, and then misleading the public about, the Fannie/Freddie debacle is legendary. Personally I'd rather have a healthy economy than be able to gamble on the internet.

Aside from the work Frank has done on internet gambling, he has been a useless, lying and inept politician. His involvement in, and then misleading the public about, the Fannie/Freddie debacle is legendary. Personally I'd rather have a healthy economy than be able to gamble on the internet.

that's only a sound byte from Bill O'Reilly and Foxnews. Apparently the voters didn't buy it or he would have been ousted.

I'm pretty sure it was legislature drafted by Phil Gramm that caused all the problems.

that's only a sound byte from Bill O'Reilly and Foxnews. Apparently the voters didn't buy it or he would have been ousted.

I'm pretty sure it was legislature drafted by Phil Gramm that caused all the problems.

I work in the securitization/foreclosure field and don't need to use sound bites from anyone. Do you not understand Barney Frank's involvement in the subprime meltdown?

Last edited:
Personally I'd rather have a healthy economy than be able to gamble on the internet.

Yes, I agree...but what are we to do if people think it's ok for the government to tell us what to do with our money? What will the government tell us we can't do next?

If Frank doesn't make a move during the lame duck session, U.S. online gambling legalization will be years away.

Although, I've always thought it should be a state by state issue personally and this could still happen over time. State's need the money. ;)

I work in the securitization/foreclosure field and don't need to use sound bites from anyone. Do you not understand Barney Frank's involvement in the subprime meltdown?

not other than him covering it up but I'm open to any info you care to share.
I don't think from a purely idelogical standpoint and have no loyalty to one party or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back