Barcrest-Moon Shadow

Is this some kind of troll-post?

I don't see anything wrong in his post?? Compared to all the threads about Net Ent hate against their Sh** slots? :eek: But yeah I do agree could had been worded a bit better ;)

I Agree in OP this slot can be very brutal and so many dead and frustrating spins. And yes these big spins is supposed to give much higher RTP but if you do big spins I would say you would need at least 500 euro in your account to be sure getting something out of it.

I got very frustrated playing this slot with 1 euro bets and also did some big spins some weeks back. It does have very nice potential and surely can pay out big wins. But very frustrating when u finally get feature and u get a nice wild symbols which then on most spins is placed the wrong placed and you end of with small win.

But to be fair I have tried hitting a nice win but that was at low stake 0.50.

I don't see anything wrong in his post?? Compared to all the threads about Net Ent hate against their Sh** slots? :eek: But yeah I do agree could had been worded a bit better ;)

I Agree in OP this slot can be very brutal and so many dead and frustrating spins. And yes these big spins is supposed to give much higher RTP but if you do big spins I would say you would need at least 500 euro in your account to be sure getting something out of it.

I got very frustrated playing this slot with 1 euro bets and also did some big spins some weeks back. It does have very nice potential and surely can pay out big wins. But very frustrating when u finally get feature and u get a nice wild symbols which then on most spins is placed the wrong placed and you end of with small win.

But to be fair I have tried hitting a nice win but that was at low stake 0.50.

I don't know this slot in particular but €10 bets on a €220 bankroll is only 22x bankroll. No wonder it's gone in no time.
Better luck next time.

I don't know this slot in particular but €10 bets on a €220 bankroll is only 22x bankroll. No wonder it's gone in no time.
Better luck next time.

Did u quote correct here seems more like you were speaking to the OP? What you state here was exactly what I stated in my post that OP would had needed at least 500 bankroll to have a decent go at this slot and it was not me who played it with €220 cheers :thumbsup::cool:

Try to lower your bet man, or just increase your bankroll. When I bet big with slots it's only when I lost a few times in a row. But that's not really a strategy but it works for me sometimes ;)

Anywhere to try this game in freeplay? I checked guts videoslots and betsafe already couldn't see it

barcrest slots have 'pay for feature' integrated. so he played 22 or so features with 10eur bet each. in only 7 minutes! 220 balance being more than reasonable at this type of stunt. lesson to be learned: never touch BARCREST and expect to win anything over 20x.

Just lost 220e in 7 minutes with 10e big bet spins..
theoretical rtp of 98.01% in my ass...

220e bankroll and 10e bets... a tongue-in-cheek post me thinks :D

Must admit I think of Barcrest as being more low-middle variance: normally you'd get some gameplay out of that but hey ho. Most of the slots I play wouldn't make it past 2 minutes at that bet size LOL.

I think most of people who say its low bankroll for that kind of bet doesn't understand how "big bet" mode works... it gives you every time 5 spin where rtp is over 98% but in this case it wasn't even close to 50%.
I had money to make 22 big bets and i managed to do 25 big bets with that starting balance....
And shit like this really pisses me off ... i didnt except to win thousands or even hundreds...
I expected with that high rtp i get some playtime.. how wrong i was..

edit: SO basicly my starting balance was 110x bet

Curremon i see what you are getting at.

Thought to myself ill try the slot on £20 big bets in fun mode and see how long it takes to trigger as lol the rules say you can trigger free spins on every spin if you are lucky.

Tried big bet slots like ooh aah darcula before and they give free spins often.

Anyway after several big bets i was bored but said ill play till i get feature as it shouldn't take long.

Even with all the wins on spins i used the whole £1000 demo without getting bonus once.

Went im going to hit thisbonus if it bloody kills me so reloaded slot. Took me till i had £300 left in balance to finally get free spins which paid £500. Theresan hour of my life i wont get back lol.

Anyway one of worst slots ive ever tried and never saw a big bet slot that takes so long to trigger. Guessing it must be really streaky and pay like hell when its in mood. Will never know tho as sure as hell never trying it again.

Thanks asa. fun4all played at verajohn and fun4all agrees. absolute crap.

yeah i found out the hard way so glad u didnt waste any real money on it. Never had a slot which in 2 sessions gave me total win of less than 1x and both sessions were 100 spins each

200 spins and total wins of 1.5-2x is what i had never experienced before even when IR is at most brutal it would drop a 5x in 100 spins

I have seen this slot go on a massive giving roll when it is in the mood. Not so much with individial spins but over the course of a couple of dozen big bets, half of which gave up a reasonable profit.
But I agree with the consensus that it's too dull and too risky for me to return to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back