Banned at BingoDrome

howax825

Dormant account
Hi all, i recently put this post in another forum in the grumbles section at onlinebingo.net. I was referred to this site and decided to post it here as well. Just want to know of your opinion and hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone, i just would like to tell everyone of my experience at BingoDrome. Many of you might recognize my username as i am a member of MANY bingo sites. I was a member at BingoDrome for over a year (early 2005 - March '06). I have won and lost quite a lot here but overall, i made more than i have deposited. This was one of my favorite bingo sites (not because of how much i had won, lolz, but because the CH's and roomies here are wonderful and the site layout is great) so you can imagine how upset i was to find out i was banned.

Here is my story: I was a regular player at BingoDrome. I believe it was early March when i tried logging onto my account and to my surprise it said,"ACCOUNT LOCKED PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT." I was like, wut the... (it was early in the morning so i thought i was hallucinating). So i tried loggin in again and got the same result. I e-mailed support (basically just said,"HI MY ACCOUNT IS LOCKED, WHAT HAPPENED?). A few days went by and no reply. I e-mailed again because they usually reply within a day or two with the exception of weekends. Another week went by and still no response. I e-mailed a third time and i finally got a reply about 3 weeks later. This is what they said:
~**~ *~~* ~**~ *~~* ~**~ *~~* ~**~ *~~* ~**~ *~~* ~**~

Hello ******,

Thank you for your email.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this administrative error.
Your account has been re-activated and credited with $10Bbz.

I hope you have a truly awesome day & good luck in the bingo room!

Kind regards,
*Dr Bingo*

Bingodrome.com Support Team

~**~ *~~* ~**~ *~~* ~**~ *~~* ~**~ *~~* ~**~ *~~* ~**~

Woohoo was my first reaction. Well actually it was "finally they replied" but you get the idea. I logged back into my account, did some catching up with the roomies and CH's. They welcomed me back and told me mistakes happen and that the site was having some problems for the past few weeks. The next day i tried logging into my account and guess what happened..."ACCOUNT LOCKED PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT." I e-mailed support and this is what they said:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello ******,

Thank you for your email.

I am afraid that our Investigations Team has discovered further
irregularities on your account and based on these discoveries, decided to ban
you from Bingodrome.

Over the past few weeks, we received various emails from you
originating from other Bingodrome player's email addresses, and you have been
logging into Bingodrome from multiple IP addresses simultaeously.

Your current cash balance will be returned to your NETeller account.

Kind regards,
*Marisan*

Bingodrome.com Support Team
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All i could think of at the time was...WHAT ARE THEY TALKIN ABOUT??!! I was in total shock and confusion at the same time. What kind of claims is this...?? I e-mailed support back and to this day i still have no reply to those things they are accusing me of. What seemed funny to me is that,"if i did something wrong, why return me my money which was left in my account?" Although it did take them a few weeks after i e-mailed about 3 times. And yes they did reply to me after they banned me about my refund. But they never answered me about those claims. They completely avoided it.

I am in no way telling anyone to avoid BingoDrome. It is a great place to play and the roomies and CH's are wonderful. I wish the best of luck to all of you and hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Over the past few weeks, we received various emails from you
originating from other Bingodrome player's email addresses, and you have been logging into Bingodrome from multiple IP addresses simultaeously.

So they figure that you are impersonating others to collect extra bonuses? And also logging in at the same time as others, perhaps to collect and share some Jackpot?

I have no idea what they are accusing me of. They locked my account, unlocked my account 3 weeks later saying they made a mistake, locked it again a day later and finally banned me a day after that using those 2 excuses. They never replied as to how they came to those conclusions. Those things don't even make any sense to me. I have no clue as to how i can use other ppl's e-mail address. Loggin in simultaneously with multiple IP's?? All i can say, well do, in reponse to that is *scratches head* I never had any problems with them till i won 2 PJP's in two months. You can see my name on their website, its the same one i am using in this forum. I'm not saying they banned me because i won there, but thats the only explanation i can come up with....:what: Hopefully, thats not the case as it is a very good site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back