Bank withdrawal videoslots

icecream6984

Newbie member
Hi
Has anyone withdrawn money from videoslots via bank withdrawal?

Any idea on how long this takes? I withdrew £1000 on 10th may and was sent an email to say it was completed but just wondering when i can expect it to hit my bank account.

When withdrawing i input my iban and bic code. I was told by customer services this is all they needed.

Would appreciate any insight.

Thanks in advance

@Dan.Videoslots Hi Dan, sorry to bother you. But when you add and deposit using a new debit card from the same existing account is it required to send in docs for each new card added?

Thanks mate,

Rob

Hi JGslots,

That's correct once you have deposited with a new card you will need to send in the documents in order for that card to be verified.

Br,
Daniel.

My latest withdrawal seems to be taking longer. Usually the money is in my account in 24 hours. I made a withdrawal at 3 PM Friday. As of now, it has yet to be deposited.

I just received a w/d to my bank from VS, requested Friday and was in my account yesterday afternoon so the same speed as always, the only thing that took longer than normal was the processing, normally its minutes, this time it took about 6 hours, nothing that I would complain about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back