Ban on super sized sodas?

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

NY is talking about it. Now Cambridge. This is just so wrong on so many levels... I won't even itemize .... LOL Suffice it to say, we really need big brother telling us yet another thing we can or cannot spend our money on.... :rolleyes:

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

NY is talking about it. Now Cambridge. This is just so wrong on so many levels... I won't even itemize .... LOL Suffice it to say, we really need big brother telling us yet another thing we can or cannot spend our money on.... :rolleyes:

I actually think this is a good thing, all of these sodas contain lots of sugar and artificial sweeteners (such as aspartame, which is 100 times stronger than sugar, a lot of these sugar-free soft drinks contain aspartame) so it means less intake of them, but I need not worry, I drink spring water:)

Ban's are always so heavy handed, but it needs to be sorted out somehow. I heard a stat that 1/3 of the worlds obese people live in the US, despite there only being 6% of the world population living there. :confused:

Immortality you are smart for drinking spring water! Aspartame scares me too.

Unfortunately there are people who either don't know or don't care about overindulging.

It's having some ruling authority making that decision for you instead of for yourself that is troubling.

That's a scary statistic there Conker about the obese.:eek:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
:p

It's having some ruling authority making that decision for you instead of for yourself that is troubling.

I totally agree with what you and Mousey are saying, I don't like Big Brother either:mad:
They used to say 'where there's a will there's a way' now it seems like 'free' will is going out the window.

We are all born, we eat, shit, laugh, cry and when our time is up, it's up and I believe that NO-ONE has the right to control us, belittle us and what have you, EVERYONE is born from a hole and when our time is up it's into a different hole we go (unless you get cremated:p).

We all can make choices for ourselves (I still need coca cola for my weekend voddy:p), so yeah that is disturbing.

Bloomers is just nuts! I can't believe some of the crap he wants to do!

Last weekend NYC had a peaceful march against the citys' "stop & frisk" policy. I wouldn't want that to happen to me........... but, in the article I read, in the comments section, I posted.....

They are frisking you for illegal sodas!!!

Joke, but, with NYC, ya just never know!

Can I have an large coke?

No.

Ok, give me two mediums. :rolleyes:

I just was about to say that. You can't force people to live healthy. Even if all foods unhealthy were banned, you still will have obese people, due to the fact that anything in extreme excess becomes bad.

Let people enjoy their own lives the way they want for crying out loud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back