"Auto Play"--or--not??

sizesnug

Dormant account
:) Good Morning..just wondering what your'e thoughts on Auto Play are??? Do you think it helps, or hinders a persons chances? I have never won anything "great" using Auto Play...I feel like it may hinder my game....don't know......??

Morning :D

Personally I use it a lot and I don't feel it makes the slightest difference. I vary depending on how fast I want to play but I like auto-playing, leaving for a ciggie and coming back anticipating a decent win or a bonus waiting. In fact, for me, that's one of the most exciting parts of slots or VP play - leaving it alone, sodding off and coming back with fingers crossed :D

simmo you play mostly slots right? do you ever use the doubling/gambling feature of the slots that offer it? or do slot pros prefer more pulls per hour because then each gamble has a huge potential win?

when i pull slots or more often when i play vp i always double on the < 1 bet wins to try and make my money back on the pull, and if offered i double half once or twice on most wins. is it merely personal choice, or is there a serious debate on whether/when using the doubler is advantageous?

Autoplay does nothing with your chances. How should that work? You can stop autoplay at each spin- how could (for instance) the RNG know what you are going to do 2 seconds later (ok: sometimes they seem to know...).

I dont use the gamble feature; it s not slottish.:)

simmo you play mostly slots right? do you ever use the doubling/gambling feature of the slots that offer it?

The only time I ever gamble is if I am out of dosh and I win a paltry amount on the last spin of the session. Then I might, but otherwise, never. I turn it "off" in the options panel on MG. If I wanted boring gambling I'd play Blackjack :D

I dont use the gamble feature; it s not slottish.:)

"Slottish" LOL - nice phrase :thumbsup:

:) Good Morning..just wondering what your'e thoughts on Auto Play are??? Do you think it helps, or hinders a persons chances? I have never won anything "great" using Auto Play...I feel like it may hinder my game....don't know......??
Like Simmo I use autoplay all the time - it makes recording the number of spins played SO much easier (for me, an important factor in recording how much I've wagered).
It certainly has not stopped me making consistent profits, so I would say it has no effect whatsoever on the outcome of the spins... :cool:

Morning :D

Personally I use it a lot and I don't feel it makes the slightest difference. I vary depending on how fast I want to play but I like auto-playing, leaving for a ciggie and coming back anticipating a decent win or a bonus waiting. In fact, for me, that's one of the most exciting parts of slots or VP play - leaving it alone, sodding off and coming back with fingers crossed :D

Ditto....

There nothing better than leaving the slot spinning while you get up to do a brew or something then returning only to find you've hit a huge win. One of the best wins i've come back too was a super hero jackpot for $1800. The likes of loaded and harveys only ever seem to hit big when I leave the room! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back