Australia/England Ashes cricket test match

same_old

Dormant account
webmeister
PABaccred
Hi All,

It is with utter regret I need to inform you all that it looks like Australia is going to lose the Ashes test for 2009.

The test is for 5 matches, Aus have won one and england has won one and they drew the other two matches. We are currently on the last match and Australia are now batting and chasing a score of 546 which is a massive score and I dont think we will get there.

Very sad day for Aussies I need to tell you all, The poms dont deserve the Ashes, they dont know how to play cricket :p

Being beaten by people who don't even know how to play cricket must be terrible.

That's the way Grand, stick the knife in a twist it that little bit more, I hope ricky ponting comes out and puts on a show.

I want this match to be a grand stand finish.

LOL, there isn't many sports we don't beat them in :lolup:but seriously sure we have our good seasons and bad but overall i think we produce better talent then they do, i mean as you know Australians live on Sport.

I do admit though australian cricket has taken a bit of a battering with all the greats suddenly retiring in the last few years you know steve and mark waugh, glen mcgrath, shane warne and so on. We were nearly unbeatable when they were all playing but now we are just trying to find our feet again and will soon be back on top :thumbsup: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back