austin powers slot

nutnut

Meister of Infractions
Anyone played this? bloody great game with exciting bonuses. Not had a bonus pay below £30 and most been around £40 to £70 thats without hitting all big symbols.

willhill have promo atm so how i stumbled on it base game is sucky but random trigger features are very good and as i say the bonuses too.

Anyone played this? bloody great game with exciting bonuses. Not had a bonus pay below £30 and most been around £40 to £70 thats without hitting all big symbols.

willhill have promo atm so how i stumbled on it base game is sucky but random trigger features are very good and as i say the bonuses too.

Is this the Endemol one?

10% commission please :D

which bonus round was it on, only triggered 3 of them is 2/3 others i still need to trigger
I was hoping you wouldn't ask. Err I read it in another thread :oops::eek2:

It was actually the laser shark base game thing, it was like "Ooh look, full reels" with the Austin Powers symbol in the middle reel. Then zapp reel 5, reel 4, reel 2 and, unbelievably, reel 1! I knew it'd be quite good at that juncture. Terrific game!

Got one other normal bonus thereafter, can't remember the name of it.....moon base or something? bottom left on the red button, with the sticky wilds. That paid a good £20-odd too. Crazy sh*t :D

I was hoping you wouldn't ask. Err I read it in another thread :oops::eek2:

It was actually the laser shark base game thing, it was like "Ooh look, full reels" with the Austin Powers symbol in the middle reel. Then zapp reel 5, reel 4, reel 2 and, unbelievably, reel 1! I knew it'd be quite good at that juncture. Terrific game!

Got one other normal bonus thereafter, can't remember the name of it.....moon base or something? bottom left on the red button, with the sticky wilds. That paid a good £20-odd too. Crazy sh*t :D

moon base is worse of bonus games ive played so fat. one with fat sumo is good. but best ones i dont think ive hit yet.

be warned base game can suck you dry if you dont trigger a feature or bonus. so dont rely on base game!
Yeah, I had noticed 'the decline' after peaking at £130. Left it at £120 soon thereafter, not before submitting a cheeky £100 withdrawal. As for the other £20, well, we can hazard a guess where that went :mad:

played $25 on it at 50c at willhill (min bet is 50c there). biggest win was 48c and i had maybe 2 of those. the rest was 8-24 cents and dead spins

not impressed :D

Got to admit i play a lot of Blueprint games and find this one of the worst.

Unlike other ones it rarely gives the extra features for me and the bonuses are harder to trigger.

And every bonus near enough lands on Volcano Lair and pays about a fiver. Triggered a few times the 4 scatters which means 2x win and every time goes to Volcano Lair and pays about fiver doubled so tenner win. Twice i triggered the free spins where she awards wild reels . Only 5 free spins and both times got 1wild reel twice during spins and both paid next to nothing.

Think i will stick to my normal slots. Tho i find Inspector Gadget pays real well for me. Guess it's just the luck of when you hit the slots.

I realized not too long after my 0 to 130 in five seconds that this game can be quite harsh. I left it with my nostalgic memories intact :cool:

Must have got extremely lucky, but you won't see me complaining :D Overall quite a fun slot, even if a little murderous.

I must be a glutton as i've just given it another go, played a tiny bit better, got the submarine bonus where you have to choose boxes for money rewards, some of the boxes have a number in and some a brown cigar or something else :eek2: not sure what it is. Blueprint sure know how to make games that eat a deposit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back