Anyone that was playing Wizard of Gems battle at VS last night?

bebo67

RIP Bebo
Last night I was playing Wizard of Gems battle at VS, most of us were experiencing problems, and this was communicated through chat. The game wasn't registering full points. Someone went on chat to complain but didn't get a concise answer, another posted he would go complain but felt he would be blamed, so why bother. I won 20 free spins. I went to play them and again it wasn't registering full points, or any points at all when it clearly should of, so I took a screenshot of one. Also I counted my spins as I always do, and I only received 12, not 20. I sent the screenshot in via email last night explaining very clearly what happened. After numerous emails last night and getting asked the same questions over and over. They finally sent it to tech and to come back with this reply less then 5 min later.

> *Elin B* (Staff) Posted On: 14 August 2016 07:02 PM
> ------------------------------
>
> Hi Jennifer,
>
> Thank you for your email.
>
> Our techincal department has been starting the investigation of your case
> and from what they can see, there has not been anything wrong and we have
> not received any other cases regarding this as you stated that it would
> have happened to other players in the battle. In order for us to be able to
> look closer into it, we would need you to provide us with following:
>
> - What kind of device are you using
> - What browser and what version of this one are you using?
> - What version of adobe flash do you use?
> - What operating system are you using?
>
> You can check the versions for your browser and adobe flash through this
> link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

>
> We are looking forward to your reply and would like to thank you for your
> co-operation.
>
>
>
> Best regards,
>
> Elin B
> Customer Service
> Videoslots.com

here is my screenshot.wizard of gems not calculating points in free spins.jpg
I'm not sure if I uploaded that right.
If anyone was on that battle last night, please come forward. Im getting so tired of the laziness, redundant BS from their CS, and Tech ' team'. While you may think it was a freebattle, in reality it's not. You paid and wagered to get in. Thanks, Jen

Hi,

I was playing it last night and noticed winnings not being allocated immediately, but did after a little while. Also noticed the spins remaining was not decreasing as well, until everything updated.

It looked dodgy at the time, but am sure the end result sorted itself out, unless of course I am missing something!

Hi, yes I'm shaky67 :). Thanks for replying. Mine was all over the place last night during the battle. Some sorted out within min, others didnt. The free spins I won on the game, did not sort itself out at all, as you can tell by my screenshot. They feel nothing is wrong and that since no one complained, even more proof that nothing happened. I told her to go look at last nights game and look at the chat history. I'm really miffed and frustrated. I think whats even more frustrating is that you get emails asking the same questions over and over. Seriously, read the original email and see the screenshot. And the same old.' its not us, its you!'

Send Dan a PM - he's the only one who will actually look at it properly. VS customer service are awful and the only way anything gets done is if you contact Dan on here, who is excellent as you probably know :)

I think Dan does an amazing job, but it isnt fair to keep running to him when CS and Tech won't do what we as customers are paying them to do. I need to hear back from people that were in there last night. Basically they are calling me a liar, even with the proof. They are not doing there due diligence, and it's going to keep happening until it's stopped. They think they are doing their job by asking questions, then sending the email to another person, that person asks the same questions that previous person did, and then sends the email to another person, and repeat, until you finally snap! Then before actually looking at it, they say nothing looks wrong. Like wtf???????? If anyone needs to step in , its Phil. Ughhh lol

When you say that the battle wasn't registering full points, do you mean the scores don't update immediately in the battle table?

I had that happen quite a few times during numerous battles but find that it either updates after a few minutes or that when the final score is shown it contains all of the points won.

When you say that the battle wasn't registering full points, do you mean the scores don't update immediately in the battle table?

I had that happen quite a few times during numerous battles but find that it either updates after a few minutes or that when the final score is shown it contains all of the points won.

No, Ive had that happen too. It was literally either skipping when there was multiple points at once or just ignoring rows. Thats why I did a screenshot. Take into consideration the time period it takes to do a screenshot, add on the time I sat waiting before the screenshot. Plus it didn't give me the full 20 spins.
* clarify. The screenshot is after the battle, and from the free spins I won off the battle. It was happening in both
I'm a huge Gemix fan, and at level 260. I'm curious in how high it goes, I asked chat but they didn't know. Does anyone?

Just for info - in the last recent battle I won 5 FS on Flux. Clicked on the icon in the rewards screen and it took me through to the Flux game, but strangely enough to wager real cash instead of using the free spins. Popped back in the rewards section and the icon had disappeared. Looked at the rewards history and it says it has already been used, despite me not playing the free spins!

Yes, it appears there is a glitch somewhere, but I'm not causing a fuss as it was only 5 FS. Obviously would be upset if it was more!

Just for info - in the last recent battle I won 5 FS on Flux. Clicked on the icon in the rewards screen and it took me through to the Flux game, but strangely enough to wager real cash instead of using the free spins. Popped back in the rewards section and the icon had disappeared. Looked at the rewards history and it says it has already been used, despite me not playing the free spins!

Yes, it appears there is a glitch somewhere, but I'm not causing a fuss as it was only 5 FS. Obviously would be upset if it was more!

I had this problem with Chrome and I went back on with Firefox and they were there ready to use.

Some times there can be a dealy in points / spins being credited / took of, So you may have been top position say when finished than that may of changed even after the comp finished,

I do not like troubling the reps either but sometimes its necessary to get things moving, I agree with Collin that CS are awful, Well I not saying VS are but most are, Bloody outrageous, I mean are they getting paid?

I will do a few hours a week for free, At least I be able to help people out and sort any problems & will actually know what players are on about

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back