Anyone still getting withdrawals from Click2pay?

Rettahs

Dormant account
I am getting ready to cash out around a few grand and I read in another thread that click2pay is no long doing ACH transfers "To" American Banks and was wondering if that was true. I know they stopped the instant ACH deposit option but what about the withdrawals?

I am getting ready to cash out around a few grand and I read in another thread that click2pay is no long doing ACH transfers "To" American Banks and was wondering if that was true. I know they stopped the instant ACH deposit option but what about the withdrawals?
But withdrawals lately have been by wire transfer, not ACH. As far as I know that option is still available, but I haven't requested such a withdrawal since last month.

Have you tried contacting C2P?

As far as I know, that is still the situation.

I have received two wire transfer withdrawals, one in late february, and one in late march. You need the following:

Email withdrawal.click2pay@click2pay.com (notice how there's no "s" at the end of "withdrawal"? That's important)

Include email address for your c2p account, the amount of the withdrawal (must be over $1500. To be on safe side, pick $1502), and complete information from your bank for how to send an international wire to your account (including SWIFT code).

They usually take a just over a week to process. You will be charged a $2 fee by c2p, a potential mystery "lifting" fee by intermediary banks, and probably a fee from your bank for receiving an international wire.

I just requested another one yesterday, to a different bank account than previously (want to see if the $25 intermediary "lifting" fee disappears).

Just received this email this morning from click2pay, I asked about withdrawals to the US.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to withdraw funds through the
CLICK2PAY account.
However, it is still possible to withdraw funds to an American bank
account by sending an e-mail to withdrawal.click2pay@click2pay.com. The
minimum withdrawal amount is USD 1,500.00 and there is a USD 2.00
processing fee per wire transfer.

Please include the following information in your withdrawal request
email:

- name of the account holder
- the amount you want to withdraw (minimum withdrawal amount is USD
- your bank account number
- your banks name and address
- your bank's routing number and - if available its SWIFT / BIC
(BANK IDENTIFIER CODE) code.

Please note that the SWIFT / BIC code is an international number which
is unique to a bank and consists of 8-11 alpha-numerical digits. We
would kindly ask you to check with your banks support if you are in
doubt about the correct numbers and codes. This ensures that we can
process your withdrawal without delays and complications.

If your bank does not have a SWIFT code please ensure to provide us
with your banks correct name and address and its correct ABA,
FedWire or Routing number. Unfortunately, we cannot issue checks for the USA.

If you have a balance of less than USD 1,500.00 in your CLICK2PAY
account you unfortunately, only have the option to transfer the funds to
your preferred merchant and use the payout option there.

^That's the kind of detailed e-mail response you'd like to see more regularly from C2P.

Also, I didn't think that the routing number was needed in addition to the SWIFT code. Thanks for the clarification.

Hey Folks, I think its worth repeating that some of the information here in the private section should not go public. I am not speaking to anyone here directly.

I have been rather upset by some of the information I see being published in open forums and blogs.

As soon as a viable payout option becomes available, someone posts it on a public forum somewhere and the next thing you know the option is gone.

We do need to be careful, I want to get my money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back