Anyone play Endorphina slots?

WillPower505

Dormant Account
Its one of the 5 providers I can play but never really do. Potential seems really low on them and anytime I played them they would give me like 20x wins, rarely any bonuses and just drain you over time.

what endorphina game would you guys recommend? im all for high potential, but their games are ugly so i want a good game if I gotta sit through it

You make it sound like you're forced to play.. You will almost surely lose but I have had nice hits on sugar glider and voodoo

I just wanna give them a shot, feel like I've been too down on them, but if you guys say they are good then im down to try. Just never had much luck on them

also keep in mind i only get 5 providers to play wtih here in the states so.. I'm a little burnt out from other providers haha

In Jazz, Mongol Treasures, Chimney Sweep, Mystery of Eldorado, Minotauros, Twerk

Most of them have clones: In Jazz has 2 clones being Geisha and Ancient Troy. Diamond Vapor is a clone of the aforementioned Voodoo.

Their "book" slots are, if I don't forget any: Mongol Treasures, Mystery of Eldorado, Book of Santa, Temple Cats, Stone Age and Gems & Stones.

Endorphina is Canada’s alternative to Novomatic. I usually only play Geisha. My best win on an Endorphina slot was 310x but I don’t remember the name.

been giving voodoo a try past couple days. BRUTAL game for getting those bonuses, did a good 200 spins tonight then the slot finally woke up and I got like 5 bonuses within 50 spins and turned $30 into $150 so that's nice. Made me rethink endorphina slots and ill give them more of a chance.

So I've been playing more endorphina slots and was wondering if anyone had any 'tips' to them. Ive played exclusively playngo slots for awhile now and I picked up some useful hints along the way.

Like if you win big on a particular playngo slot its best to leave after 10-20 or so backup spins otherwise they tend to suck all the winnings back.

Or if you haven't hit anything or noticed any streaks within 100 spins just leave the slot.

And I can kind of tell if a slot is going to hit or not just by how its playing..

Well with endorphina what I've kind of noticed so far after focusing a lot of time on voodoo and mongol riches is... Typically it takes a good 50-100 spins before a bonus will drop in. After that first bonus I notice the slot can go on hot streaks and you'll start bonusing every 20 spins or so. Then it tends to die off again.

Big wins don't seem to a thing with endorphina, they seem to like to give out 30x-100x wins and rarely a 200x-300x win. Never seen any go above that yet although people seem to claim the potential is there for bigger wins. (are there any endorphina games that can do 1000x+ more frequently like playngo?)

I'm becoming a fan of endorphina, its definitely a good second provider for me to grind up some money when playngo isn't being nice. But They can go cold very quickly and I almost never am able to go past tripling up my balance before they tend to die off.

So wonder if anyone has any of their own tips for endorphina slots. Like when do you notice its a good time to walk away from them or if anyone has a guideline on how many spins they will give a slot before they walk away because they seem to take quite a bit of spins upfront to 'warm up'

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back