Anyone have any good runs in Divine Fortune?

Savatage79

PABnononaccred2
I like it but haven't done anything notable, curious how others have fared and If it's worth putting some time into. The wilds come up pretty often, stacked etc...I love the theme etc...but yea like I said curious if anyone has had some luck with it

I like it but haven't done anything notable, curious how others have fared and If it's worth putting some time into. The wilds come up pretty often, stacked etc...I love the theme etc...but yea like I said curious if anyone has had some luck with it
No not really, nothing worth noting anyway, I do like to play it on occasion and usually have a few hundred spins, I like the idea of the jackpot hitting my balance (never going to happen) but we can dream. I also think the wilds in the free spins will connect at some point. If I ever achieve it, it'll be a good day, I have seen it pay before

No not really, nothing worth noting anyway, I do like to play it on occasion and usually have a few hundred spins, I like the idea of the jackpot hitting my balance (never going to happen) but we can dream. I also think the wilds in the free spins will connect at some point. If I ever achieve it, it'll be a good day, I have seen it pay before

Ah cool so you have seen it pay ? Thats cool and good to know, that's mainly what I was curious about

Ah cool so you have seen it pay ? Thats cool and good to know, that's mainly what I was curious about
Personally no, but on you tube yes, I've seen the wilds land on 3 reels before, I'll try find the video of it, it's not high volatility, but I've always dreamed of hitting that jackpot. There's actually a post on here of someone who hitting it with £1 bet! So it does happen

It's definately one of the slots in my losing categorty. To be expected as it operates with a jackpot - alot of funds are set away to keep building this jackpot so naturally you would expect lower payout. The horses really do look like they are ready to pay you bigtime, it's a good game I'd say in that respect, I really get fooled by those horses way to often haha!

Seems so me this slot is definately one of those you should always bet at the lowest as this is where the big payouts appears in real life - huge in %

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back