Anyone else tried WinTingo?

Seventh777

RIP Roy
Planet Tharg, dark side, where nothing grows.
Stumbled across this new MGS/Scratchcard place the other day, so I rang them up earlier to find out a bit about them, CS was very helpful and explained explicitly all I needed to know......They flush reverse withdrawals and process withdrawals quickly, they are in partnership with Allslots and have all the correct credentials showing on their site, the w/r on bonuses are harsh (x60) but here`s the good part they incorporate clear play and a cash back on losses/winnings scheme.

When I rang up earlier I had a long chat and emphasized the benefits of being accredited at CM (I thought the woman I spoke to would have heard of here), so hopefully they will come join us :).

A nice refreshing change for we MGS die-hards to have a more varied game selection when the slots are tight :).

They get my :thumbsup:, for now anyway.

Hev you deposit and withdrawn from them yet ? just got this mail today about the $100 free signup, i see they are like you said related to alljackpots and allslots so looks like another one in the Jackpot Factory group ?

Wintingo was founded by a group of gaming professionals with more then 10 years experience and a commitment to offering the very best in online scratch cards and casual gaming entertainment. Powered by Microgaming Systems and in partnership with Allslots, Wintingo offers a selection of more then 250 instant play games ranging from scratch cards, instant win, lottery, slots and bingo games.
Wintingo’s payouts are audited by an independent 3rd party and on average stand at 98% across all games. Wintingo is also proud to have achieved the eCOGRA seal of approval. The certification highlights our on-going commitment to fair, responsible gaming and transparent business transactions. Wintingo is fully licensed and regulated by the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake and the Kahnawake gaming commission in Canada, North America.
Our interactive gaming systems are protected by P128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. This is commonly known as the standard in Internet security for online transactions as requested by major financial institutions and associations around the world. Should you have any questions or concerns about security of your transactions, please feel free to contact our 24/7customer call centre via email, live chat or telephone.
All financial transactions that take place on Wintingo are processed by Inexia Ltd. Your transactions will be billed as one of the following and will appear on your credit card statement: Inexia Ltd, Datacash Ltd or Envoy Services Ltd

I do wish them well.
~T~

Tried then out on the 100 offer= seem to have a mix of microgaming and other games= support is helpful and friendly but I won't be playing there again until they get a download version- the flash is way to slow and buggy even with fast ADSL and newish computer.

Hope they do get download as I like te option of the non microgaming games as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back