Logo
external image

anyone else not being able to deposit into

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Viking
  • id90802
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 788
  • Replies 2
Yes I had the same two days ago when I tried to deposit with my card.
First time I got logged out, but second time I used the same amount as the last time I made a deposit and then it went through.
Something is wrong but I'm sure they will solve it soon or they will lose a lot of money this week.
 
Yes I had the same two days ago when I tried to deposit with my card.
First time I got logged out, but second time I used the same amount as the last time I made a deposit and then it went through.
Something is wrong but I'm sure they will solve it soon or they will lose a lot of money this week.
thanks :) but looks like ar browser issue (Chrome) made a deposit with my iphone into Neteller no prob :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top