ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO WITHDRAW FROM CLICK2PAY ACCOUNT

footdr

Banned User: PITA violations of the Forum Rules
I am wondering if anyone has actually been able to withdraw from their click2pay when their balance was 1500.00 or more.

I do not want to count on them processing my withdrawal of 1600.00 until I know they are actually processing withdrawal requests.

Also, if you were allowed to withdrawal, what information did they request and have you actually recieved the money in you Bank Account.

i dont know about click2pay as far as withdrawls. i opened an account with them right before they quit accepting new accounts and they never did validate my account for me. because of that i never could actually use my account, i emailed them but they dont reply back. since then i just havent even tried anymore.

i dont know about click2pay as far as withdrawls. i opened an account with them right before they quit accepting new accounts and they never did validate my account for me. because of that i never could actually use my account, i emailed them but they dont reply back. since then i just havent even tried anymore.

Exact same situation for me.

I closed my account last Wednesday. No point in being able to deposit and not being able to withdraw. No problems with depositing or with customer service. They have an 800 number for cs and they usually answer. I had not tried to withdrawal since the beginning of the year (sucessfully) so I can't help you with that. I have never had a problem with them.

888-254-2729

Someone else posted this C2P number, and I have had it answered on the first ring every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back