Logo
external image

Any streamers here?

Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Location
Canada
What software do you suggest? I tried OBS but its seriously glitchy.

I had it working for a little bit but couldnt resize the picture. And when I closed it and restarted it now its black. I tried unistalling etc but I cant get the picture back.

Im going to try xsplit because I do not know why obs is not working.

Thoughts or suggestions if there are any streamers here would be appreciated.
 
What software do you suggest? I tried OBS but its seriously glitchy.

I had it working for a little bit but couldnt resize the picture. And when I closed it and restarted it now its black. I tried unistalling etc but I cant get the picture back.

Im going to try xsplit because I do not know why obs is not working.

Thoughts or suggestions if there are any streamers here would be appreciated.


I used xsplit exclusively for a while, then I switched to OBS because xpslit started crashing for no apparent reason.
xsplit does not recognize all of the windows either for some casinos.
 
I ended up using xsplit but both are a pain here and there.

It takes quite a bit of reading up on them before you start streaming really. The data adds up quick so maybe make sure you have a good computer and great internet.

Though I am really interested in you streaming as you get mad so it could be entertaining.:p

Yeah we tried it tonight and the speed here is not good enough right now. I kept the cam and mic off and just tried it that way and it was pretty laggy and wouldnt be a joy to watch. I called my isp and they said they increased it abit and takes a few days to go into effect ...but we will see. They said they were doing some upgrades in the area so it should be good in a few months.

But its Bell so who knows.

Ill try a speed test in a few days see if its improved
 
I ended up using xsplit but both are a pain here and there.

It takes quite a bit of reading up on them before you start streaming really. The data adds up quick so maybe make sure you have a good computer and great internet.

Though I am really interested in you streaming as you get mad so it could be entertaining.:p

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top