Logo
external image

Answer

  • Thread starter Thread starter bryand
  • id25015
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1337
  • Replies 8
What's for dinner, BingoT?
Nothing :lolup:
Got to drive up to Boston to be at the airport for 6 to pick up the Boss :rolleyes: ok the wife & Mother-in-law
But for the Wifes Birthday today I baked my #1 cake today!!
Better Than Sex Cake it's out of this World because I made it.
Big Dinner on Fri I have a pork roast in the frig Marinating for the past 4 days.

Coffee & Cake at 10pm tonight.
Come on over.
 
I'm having my leftovers from lunch. There is a local dive here with excellent Spanish American food. It's not a cheap lunch at $7.75 but if you consider that there is plenty left for dinner....then it's a great deal and she is an awesome cook so it's well worth the bucks. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top