Anime

I watched quite a bit of anime in my teens, and i was thinking about checking out some shows to see if there is anything i like.
But there are sooooo many shows that has aired from when i stopped watching until now, feels a bit overwhelming.

So i was wondering if there is anyone here who watches anime, and if they could maybe recommend some good shows from current ones to about 15 years back.
No ecchi, no mecha, and bonuspoints if you can name the anime the gif is from. =)

gb.gif

ive shit tons downloaded but cant ever get into it
my anime is pretty much Akira and Spritied Away

If you liked spirited away, you should check out other movies from Studio ghibli, like howls moving castle, grave of the fireflies, princess mononoke.
All their films have really great animation, atleast its a style of animation that i like. =)

I've the passport on the laptop for the extra couple terrabytes of downloaded movies
my friend has 3 just for animae lol

I had&shared a bunch when i was younger. Mainly because i was using a program called dc++ for downloading, and to get into the good channels you would need x amount of gb/tb shared.
Torrent really changed the download game.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
<----- def one of my favorites among the shows i watched.

I watched quite a bit of anime in my teens, and i was thinking about checking out some shows to see if there is anything i like.
But there are sooooo many shows that has aired from when i stopped watching until now, feels a bit overwhelming.

So i was wondering if there is anyone here who watches anime, and if they could maybe recommend some good shows from current ones to about 15 years back.
No ecchi, no mecha, and bonuspoints if you can name the anime the gif is from. =)

View attachment 111913
had you in mind when I created the Social Group companion to comic books, so check it out later, hopefully some of your Qs will get answered, or you can begin your own conversations. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back