dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
...of what I endure daily. I said the other day I only video review about 5% of the new slots/developers I get given and there are some really good games and developers you've never heard of possibly. Here is a glorious selection of today's work, slots Danish-style. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
...of what I endure daily. I said the other day I only video review about 5% of the new slots/developers I get given and there are some really good games and developers you've never heard of possibly. Here is a glorious selection of today's work, slots Danish-style. :D

OMG - This is brilliant - keep them coming ;)

OMG - This is brilliant - keep them coming ;)

I'm going to develop your allergy to the 'thanks' button. :thumbsup:

Couldn't really make out if you were taking the piss in saying 'what i have to endure'?
You are one lucky fellow, you do realize that? :) You have got my dream-job!

Those Danish slots actually don't seem all that bad, pretty funny from what i saw.:thumbsup:

Feel free to post more of these slots~! :p

Well thanks Trancemonkey and the rest, I wouldn't normally video such batshit slots, but having said that the mechanic of the games wasn't too bad. The RTP on Monstres for example 96%, the Champagne one 96.40% but some are only 92% so you need to check the rules. Next time I get a new developer we haven't seen on here, I'll put together another compendium of their games...

re. Incrediblestuff, yes the playing bit can be fun, but having to analyse rules/paytables etc. and filling 60 columns of csv in for each of them can take some concentration..:)

Well thanks Trancemonkey and the rest, I wouldn't normally video such batshit slots, but having said that the mechanic of the games wasn't too bad. The RTP on Monstres for example 96%, the Champagne one 96.40% but some are only 92% so you need to check the rules. Next time I get a new developer we haven't seen on here, I'll put together another compendium of their games...

re. Incrediblestuff, yes the playing bit can be fun, but having to analyse rules/paytables etc. and filling 60 columns of csv in for each of them can take some concentration..:)

Of course! No job out there has at least one lesser side to it:p

A bit of concentration is not too much too ask, for a job that entails something which for the most part could be considered a hobby :D
How exactly does it work by the way? Do you work for Slotscomparer as slots reviewer, or is most of your work for yourself nowadays? Like a freelancer with a site, and a channel, getting approached by providers? And, what are your rates? Is it hourly, or on a review by slot basis?

If you don't mind answering that publicly, cause i am very curious:)
If you do, i'm open for a p.m. - it's still somewhat of a niche, perhaps i might also seek something similar to venture in..

OMG!!! DREADFUL!!!!

OK, I'm going be adding offbeat and unusual slots and developers to this thread for your ghastly 'entertainment' as I opened with in he OP. It won't be new releases from mainstream or top 10 developers, just the stuff you probably will never have to suffer in your playing lives.

Here's one from today:

OK, I'm going be adding offbeat and unusual slots and developers to this thread for your ghastly 'entertainment' as I opened with in he OP. It won't be new releases from mainstream or top 10 developers, just the stuff you probably will never have to suffer in your playing lives.

Here's one from today:

Storm do lots of (terrible) pub terminals too

Last edited:
Nice to see some weird and wonderful different slots.

Have you ever reviewed slots from TGC the games network.

Had never even heard of them before but they have a slot exclusive in William Hill at the moment called castle in the clouds. Actually quite a good slot with different features been playing it a lot last few days. Wondering if the company has any other slots and what they are and what like they are.

Nice to see some weird and wonderful different slots.

Have you ever reviewed slots from TGC the games network.

Had never even heard of them before but they have a slot exclusive in William Hill at the moment called castle in the clouds. Actually quite a good slot with different features been playing it a lot last few days. Wondering if the company has any other slots and what they are and what like they are.

Castles In The Sky is a Games Warehouse slot released through The Games Company. Dazza reviewed this a long time ago and said it was one of the best games he had seen. Whilst I disagree that its that good, it's not bad for Games Warehouse who have released some rubbish since I was there.

TGC have released a Mariachi game on to William Hill too... I like the production but not the maths

I'm guessing these Storm units are the horrible bloody ticket style machines peppered throughout Motorway service stations and Quicksilver arcades too??

Correct they are...

I once put 150 through one of their slots without a single win on £1 play. Now THAT is terrible ... I even emailed the MD to tell him I thought it was broken

Castles In The Sky is a Games Warehouse slot released through The Games Company. Dazza reviewed this a long time ago and said it was one of the best games he had seen. Whilst I disagree that its that good, it's not bad for Games Warehouse who have released some rubbish since I was there.

TGC have released a Mariachi game on to William Hill too... I like the production but not the maths

Thanks for that. Never saw his review of it and had never heard of the company.

Do not know what it is about the slot. William hill got it few days ago and for some reason i keep playing it. Might not be greatest slot ive tried but it just looks and plays different from the normal. Quite a fun slot really and keeps me away from the Blueprint games for a while. Tried the Mariachi slot as well forgot that was same company. Actually left it in profit but not a game i would play often.

Thanks for that. Never saw his review of it and had never heard of the company.

Do not know what it is about the slot. William hill got it few days ago and for some reason i keep playing it. Might not be greatest slot ive tried but it just looks and plays different from the normal. Quite a fun slot really and keeps me away from the Blueprint games for a while. Tried the Mariachi slot as well forgot that was same company. Actually left it in profit but not a game i would play often.

The mariachi one is TGC, Castles is GW. They are both on the TGC platform but the games are made by different people. If you look on dazza YouTube channel it's there somewhere from a while back.

Castlea has good maths and the progress is clever which I think is the appeal :)

they don't just make Castle Builder and Classic 243WAY.....:)

Rabcat are Weird... Each of those games seems to have a different dashboard and some have access terrible reel spin (the robin hood one)...

Correct they are...

I once put 150 through one of their slots without a single win on £1 play. Now THAT is terrible ... I even emailed the MD to tell him I thought it was broken

That is crazy bad. Did you ever get a response?

I once put £50 through one of those motor way service slots without a single win at £1. It had the effect of annoying me so much that I will never play one of them ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back